Przemasowo map discussion

Electsilver8

Re: Przemasowo map discussion

Post by Electsilver8 »

I've got over 200 hrs in and the only thing I've noticed is when a worker harvest field 16(I believe), they only do half the field, you have to do the other half manually. But it's a small issue that I can overlook.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

GrimGandalf wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:18 pm I wouldn’t consider it as a small map. I think the average field size has to be around 12 acres. I’d at least say a medium size map(for console anyway). It’s really good for a couple people in multiplayer.
"Small" is relative lol I think my average field on Welker is ~100 acres, biggest is probably pushing 200.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Welker Farms is not Seasons ready, but Przemasowo is :)

I had to edit the map with GE in order to remove that horse training center, and now I have that big area as an empty big space ideal to create my main farm for Start from Scratch:)
I Like Tequila

Post by I Like Tequila »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:14 pm
GrimGandalf wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:18 pm I wouldn’t consider it as a small map. I think the average field size has to be around 12 acres. I’d at least say a medium size map(for console anyway). It’s really good for a couple people in multiplayer.
"Small" is relative lol I think my average field on Welker is ~100 acres, biggest is probably pushing 200.
Same for me only small issue on field 16.
fishzlot

Post by fishzlot »

This is a great map. It's better than the Green River Map. My starting position as Farm Manager was to immediately buy a Bio Gas Placeable plant, A Harvester, and a piece of land already with root crops. It allowed me to get a large pile of cash quickly and in my early game was able to buy the gigantic Field 8. I was just plowing it with the largest plow and my Fendt 1050. The view coming down the hill was fantastic. The mountain, the bridge spires, the scenery and the moon descending showed me the developer put a great deal of love into this project. Love the big fields. They're going to make me rich quick. They also allow for doing the experiments I do with simulators. I like to press the limits of a program such as just how much livestock can possibly be supported by the given fields. As in owning every one of them. Those are the types of things I did with FS 17. Growing an absolutely enormous herd of pigs for an epic sell out for example. I think that may be limited in this game but i'll push the limits of what they have. The downsides to this map? Too many street lights! They interfere with the big plows and I must go back and fix the spots missed because the helper can't turn around. Also, when I added a Lizard Gas PLaceable Bio GAs Plant the already established gas plant on the map wouldn't accept materials. The command function won't even light up to dump on the ground near the intake. Like it's forbidden ground. It's a bug for sure. I haven't checked to see if the silos will allow a dump. To test what was going on I set a second bio gas plant on my field. It functioned and payed normally. And both plants showed up on the menus. The data flash on your midnight pay day for the gas plants will show the individual amounts from the two plants. They don't combine the amounts for the purpose of the data flash. You will be able to see if one plant outperformed another and this also helps me track my simulation data.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

fishzlot wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:21 am This is a great map. It's better than the Green River Map. My starting position as Farm Manager was to immediately buy a Bio Gas Placeable plant, A Harvester, and a piece of land already with root crops. It allowed me to get a large pile of cash quickly and in my early game was able to buy the gigantic Field 8. I was just plowing it with the largest plow and my Fendt 1050. The view coming down the hill was fantastic. The mountain, the bridge spires, the scenery and the moon descending showed me the developer put a great deal of love into this project. Love the big fields. They're going to make me rich quick. They also allow for doing the experiments I do with simulators. I like to press the limits of a program such as just how much livestock can possibly be supported by the given fields. As in owning every one of them. Those are the types of things I did with FS 17. Growing an absolutely enormous herd of pigs for an epic sell out for example. I think that may be limited in this game but i'll push the limits of what they have. The downsides to this map? Too many street lights! They interfere with the big plows and I must go back and fix the spots missed because the helper can't turn around. Also, when I added a Lizard Gas PLaceable Bio GAs Plant the already established gas plant on the map wouldn't accept materials. The command function won't even light up to dump on the ground near the intake. Like it's forbidden ground. It's a bug for sure. I haven't checked to see if the silos will allow a dump. To test what was going on I set a second bio gas plant on my field. It functioned and payed normally. And both plants showed up on the menus. The data flash on your midnight pay day for the gas plants will show the individual amounts from the two plants. They don't combine the amounts for the purpose of the data flash. You will be able to see if one plant outperformed another and this also helps me track my simulation data.

Did you own the land that the original biogas is on?? If you don't own that land you can't use the biogas, it doesn't show in price screen until you own it either
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

Are you talking about Przemas outback?
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

GrimGandalf wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm Me and a buddy started a multiplayer game on this map and we are currently around 40 hours in on it. So far we are loving it. All of the recent updates have really improved it. With that said we do have a couple of minor wants for the map.

1. We love the train. It’s probably the best console set up for the train. However after 40 hours in it would be nice if another sell point competed with it. Our thinking was the harbor. It would also be nice if the remaining sell points could be increased just a little to provide a decent alternative. Not as high as the train but just a little more. We constantly find ourselves planting what we feel the train sell point wants.

2. This is very minor but we feel about every other street light could be taken out. Might help with slot count a little and feels a little over done.
Did you know there is a fantastic mod called grain sell point I think. I started by placing it close to my farm. It has really lifted my play value. It gives my one more sell point with different prices. Also the contracts sends me there sometimes. Great fun.