To the map makers...

chedly_farms

To the map makers...

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm almost overly and too critical at times of maps. But you guys are "hitting it out of the park" or whatever the European sports term is for doing a really nice job. You guys have done so well with the new graphics style of 19. There are a lot of different style maps to choose from and a lot more goodness on the way. From what Oxy does to bring realism, to the guys and gals that bring us nice small maps, to the guys who push the boundaries and bring us new crops (R.D.C.19), to BSM and Nathan who incorporate huge placeable areas... I feel everyone has at least one map that is perfect for them. The logging maps where you literally build from scratch, to the makers bringing us real youtubers farm maps...without you, very few people are still playing this game.

Although I do want to give a shoutout to Giants, their starter maps were good this year. I do see myself returning to Felsbrunn once the ModHub is flooded with really nice placeables (thank you again modders), and see what I can create in my living room with teenagers fighting and toddlers throwing their toys all over the place, and a wife with a mile long "honey do" list.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tylercheesey1986

Re: To the map makers...

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

chedly_farms wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:47 pm I'm almost overly and too critical at times of maps. But you guys are "hitting it out of the park" or whatever the European sports term is for doing a really nice job. You guys have done so well with the new graphics style of 19. There are a lot of different style maps to choose from and a lot more goodness on the way. From what Oxy does to bring realism, to the guys and gals that bring us nice small maps, to the guys who push the boundaries and bring us new crops (R.D.C.19), to BSM and Nathan who incorporate huge placeable areas... I feel everyone has at least one map that is perfect for them. The logging maps where you literally build from scratch, to the makers bringing us real youtubers farm maps...without you, very few people are still playing this game.

Although I do want to give a shoutout to Giants, their starter maps were good this year. I do see myself returning to Felsbrunn once the ModHub is flooded with really nice placeables (thank you again modders), and see what I can create in my living room with teenagers fighting and toddlers throwing their toys all over the place, and a wife with a mile long "honey do" list.
Amen to that, 100% agree.
FS 19 is superb, Top job from all involved Giants and modders.
It is the only game I actually play ( might do a few burnouts in Forza so I can't hear the "to do list" but soon go back to FS19)
The variety of maps and mods is mindblowing. Which leads me to my only problem ,which BTW has nothing to do with the game its all me...
I CANNOT CHOOSE A FAVOURITE MAP!!!
We have too much to choose from, I have all 10 save slots filled at most times and I switch between maps so much that I sort of struggle to make progress...
Really its a good thing because I know I'm going to get many many hours, no days, maybe even weeks of farming simulator enjoyment.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420