Giants, thanks for the Schlueter! Here is my thoughts...

silveradoman298

Giants, thanks for the Schlueter! Here is my thoughts...

Post by silveradoman298 »

I'm glad the Schlueter came to FS19 for console. Even though it is not the most powerful tractor and the turning radius leaves much to be desired, I think it's a great mod. I think it has one of the best sounds out of all the tractors in game. Tractors shouldn't sound like a four banger, they should roar. I like the faint whistle of the turbo in this tractor too.

I was also surprised to see a darker exhaust color on this mod. I wish the exhaust particle system on the other tractors In game was darker in color. Now obviously prototypical tractors that are newer, more environmentally friendly, will have little to no color on the exhaust emission. I hope this is a sign of things to come, that features as minuet as exhaust color can be adjusted.

For future installments of Farming Simulator, The tractors should have a temperature system that affects how the motor runs. Wouldn't it be cool to have a tractor in game that has different behavior in a cold start situation? For example, a longer engine cranking period when the engine is "cold" as well as a larger, darker volume of exhaust until it is warmed up.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
livesea72

Re: Giants, thanks for the Schlueter! Here is my thoughts...

Post by livesea72 »

It was a very powerful tractor for the money in FS 13. I used it frequently.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Deora

Post by Deora »

I love this mod. Only thing is the turning circle. But maybe it’s also in reallife.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Yes the truning circle kind of resembles the RL tractor. Its oldtimer, and pretty big IRL.
The Real Justin

Post by The Real Justin »

I would just like to second the original post. Thank you Giants for this mod.