Farming Simulator 2019 John Deere Console

Brady_OG

Re: Farming Simulator 2019 John Deere Console

Post by Brady_OG »

Well, if you know any console mod developers, I would greatly appreciate you sending them this challenge.
:geek2: The Mega Rancher :geek2:
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

I dont know any but I know that your best bet would be custom modding I think he's making a jd air drill
Brady_OG

Post by Brady_OG »

Ok, I will look into that.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:30 pm
Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:35 pmDrive down I-29 from North Dakota to Texas and tell me how many Horsch planters/drills you see, and then tell me how many Case and John Deere planters/drills you saw. It's not even close.
The reason you see matching equipment and tractors throughout the US is because farmers can buy them at the same dealer and deal with the same people for warranty and service. Just because McDonald's sells the most hamburgers doesn't make them the best.

However, none of any of this matters. We're discussing a video game that's made by Europeans and played by people all over the world. There's no warranty, dealer support, demo models, the farmer next door, etc... It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever what color it is.

But yeah, I'd take some more of whatever we get. I like matching too. :lol:
Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:12 pmThe entire point of what I was trying to communicate was that to me, there is something missing from this 'simulator' if we have Case, NH and Deere tractors but no implements.
So you think it would make the game better if we only had three brands? Giants has to include all of their licensed brands. I'm not sure I follow. :confusednew:
I never said that at all... Please don't put words in my mouth just because you disagree with what I said. I think it's awesome how many brands Giants has gotten to be in the game. I'm just saying I'd really like to have implements from Case and Deere. To me, their implements are missing.
Last edited by Thedebe48 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

FarmerJDC wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:54 pm I think the main problem is that he doesn't know the proper meaning of off brand. Off brand is like chinese copies or great value at Wal-Mart. Generic. Nothing in this game except for lizard is off brand. You dont see much of the implements in this game in America because its a euro spec game. John Deere and NH and case dont really well their complete line in Europe. Youre thinking of whats popular and common. And great plains is very common in America go to Brian's farming videos and big tractor power on YouTube. I could go on but its too much. It also matters the dealers that are around the farm too. Yes this is off topic
You're right, off brand probably wasn't the best choice of wording. You make some great points though. And I suppose US players will always have to deal with this to a point as the game is developed in Europe.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Yeah unless they like get associates over in North America I dont think they have the time or data or whatever they need to check out what goes on over here or even south America or Australia. But idk. Modders that arent even American make U.S. stuff so I guess nobody knows except giants. They'll probably do it next game or in the further future
Brady_OG

Post by Brady_OG »

Yeah.