Egg pallet

beauj

Egg pallet

Post by beauj »

Stupid question, but I can’t find the egg pallet on mod hub. Yes I have show all mods on, and I don’t see it anywhere. Any suggestions or is this only for PC despite it saying it’s for consoles as well?
FS Velocity

Re: Egg pallet

Post by FS Velocity »

Look under brand Lizard
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You can find it in either "latest" or "object" menus. I'm on PS4 so definitely available on all platforms.
aklein

Post by aklein »

On the subject of the egg pallet I am curious to hear from Giants how the one in the mod hub is different enough from this one released 6 months ago to not be an unauthorized upload by someone other than the initial creator. I happen to know the author of the below and used it on a few maps as early as Dec 2018.

https://www.modhoster.com/mods/purchasable-egg-pallet
iB055

Post by iB055 »

aklein wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 pm On the subject of the egg pallet I am curious to hear from Giants how the one in the mod hub is different enough from this one released 6 months ago to not be an unauthorized upload by someone other than the initial creator. I happen to know the author of the below and used it on a few maps as early as Dec 2018.

The only difference that matters is this new egg pallet is available on ALL platforms.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If it is a stolen mod then it has no place on the modhub.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Sorry not taking that softball...
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Download it fast guys before it gets taken down!

It's made from the in-game wool pallet model and modified to accept eggs as a fill type. There's really not much there to steal other than a few lines of code.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

... never mind ...
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Guil

Post by Guil »

aklein wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 pm On the subject of the egg pallet I am curious to hear from Giants how the one in the mod hub is different enough from this one released 6 months ago to not be an unauthorized upload by someone other than the initial creator. I happen to know the author of the below and used it on a few maps as early as Dec 2018.

I had it early too and had plenty of problems with it. Can you be sure that it is the exact same mod? How much different can you make a pallet look?
aklein

Post by aklein »

Its why I was not fully making claims of it being stolen or copied. I have done my own looking at the differences and there are simulates for sure as one would expect from two mods that basically do the same thing and look the same.

I know the author of the modhoster.com version submitted it to Giants in Jan. Where it has gone or not gone from that point only QA and the mod author can say for sure.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

You could also make an argument that this Egg Pallet mod also could steal from the mod found on Nexus Mods https://www.nexusmods.com/farmingsimulator19/mods/49 with the only caveat being the one on Nexus is perhaps more user friendly, as you don't need to buy any pallets, it just makes the them spawn in game at the Chicken Pens in much the same way Wool Spawns at the Sheep Pens, when you take the Egg Pallets to a sale point they behave exactly like Wool Pallets in that they'll disappear when sold. Why Giants didn't code the eggs to function in this way in the vanilla game still baffles me.

I know some people want the ultra hardcore realistic game-play element of trying to pick up pallets and load them and unload them on vehicles and then return them to the product spawn points, but for me the whole loading and unloading pallets or any object in game is a nightmare with the game controls, lack of good first person, lack of depth perception and the often wonky physics that come with objects on forks or tines. I'd much sooner drive up to pallets with my Autoloading Truck or Trailer and scoop them up and then take them to the sell point and have them *censored* off the truck and trailers and be gone.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:20 pm Download it fast guys before it gets taken down!

It's made from the in-game wool pallet model and modified to accept eggs as a fill type. There's really not much there to steal other than a few lines of code.
Really?

That attitude is what makes modders leave the game. Then you start to complain about the lack of mods. If you had ANY respect for modders, you would take that comment back and delete the mod until it has been investigated
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:06 pm If it is a stolen mod then it has no place on the modhub.
:this: *thumbsup*
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

iB055 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 pm

The only difference that matters is this new egg pallet is available on ALL platforms.
That attitude is what makes modders leave the game. Then you start to complain about the lack of mods. If you had ANY respect for modders, you would take that comment back and delete the mod until it has been investigated

You say "#ConsoleUsersMatter", but do you care that modders matter for this game?
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.