Husqvarna TS 352

Re: Osina map

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Might be a map where I do corn only just cause of the texture
G'day
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Im playing on it right no because of that great looking forest and fields, but sadly you cant paint grass, it went flat green as it did in the start when landscaping was released, hope it will get fixed. Also the cowshed dissappared into the ground while putting it out, so again, hope for an update for the map then i will continue working on it, great job modding this good looking map
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Great map from my first quick look, great detail and low slots. Great console new farmer map
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

no doubt an excellent map, I give an 8.5 for this map and 4 stars ⭐️ is good and comfortable I like the challenge of stones and poles in the middle of the field and shores that makes it difficult to put the AI ​​but wait for an update too
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 am This is by far the most realistic looking eastern Euro map on the ModHub. I'd say whoever made this is put some real effort into this. All the paths. The "weedy" non field areas. Dudes.....that meadow on the far left side of the map!!!!. The tree lines that don't disappear off in the distance. I think this map is almost oxygendavid and BB quality. For me it's easily the 2nd best map next to Marwell out right now.

Also those realistic rotting bale piles spread throughout the map are a real cool touch as well. Whoever created this definitely put his heart into creating an area they have been to. All the rolling fields and undulations as well. Like seriously. I'm in awe. And low slot count on top of that? I'd like to shake this modders hand.
I completely agree with your opinion :hi: Great map indeed
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I'm playing this map already and it's great! Lot's of details and unique places... field are very nice and very different. You can find lots of weird spots on the map. Good job by the modder... realistic kind of map even for us scandinavien players ;)
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Can you use the mods that come with this map on other maps after its downloaded?
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Guil wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:21 pm
kintino wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:49 pm I walked for 30 minutes on the map and I liked it, the problem is a FPS drop in several points.
That can happen on any map as the shaders are being built/compiled. It can take up to 2 trips around the map at night and day for it to be completed.
Would you happen to know?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:43 pm Can you use the mods that come with this map on other maps after its downloaded?
No, they'd have to be released as separate mods for that to be possible.
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

some nice placeables for sure with this map!
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I think this map might be the best European map at the moment. Very detailed and unique map, great job by the modder. Very different and real looking fields and unique crop texture and buildings.
I like the cultivating and tire texture on the mud also. Nice long field roads to explore and collision. Great map to build your own farm also. I hope many have checked this map out...