MN Millennial Farmer map

bluecoller81

MN Millennial Farmer map

Post by bluecoller81 »

He just announced on youtube the map based on his farm will be out at Farmcon and entered into mod contest
FarmerJDC

Re: MN Millennial Farmer map

Post by FarmerJDC »

Heck yeah man. Lol I got the notification like ten minutes ago but didnt watch it as i was eating but yeah random talking here.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

This will be interesting. I found his videos from watching Farm Sim time lapses and I like what he does.
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

I Figured Mappers Paradise was gonna do it months ago in my Map thread. Glad to see it come.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I can't see the map getting released during farmcon but can't be sure.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah the Map won't be out at Farmcon, that's when Mapper's Paradise will be submitting it to the Mod Content. Map won't be out until the Mod Contest is finished whenever that is.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well the results of the mod contest are announced at farmcon.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

The contest mods are out for pc voting ut why isnt mn millenial farmers map not there we need cklarification for the community
Xbox one
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:03 pm The contest mods are out for pc voting ut why isnt mn millenial farmers map not there we need cklarification for the community
Its really quite simple really, it either didn't pass testing or it wasn't submitted in time. No since in making demands for sometime that takes time... Especially when they are voluntarily sharing their work and time with us.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They have announced that they didnt have enough time didnt want to rush it