[Bug Reports] Forum Restructuring

Myricaria
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

[Bug Reports] Forum Restructuring

Post by Myricaria »

Hello, Farmis,

please don't be surprised, we are now starting to restructure the forums group for bug reports.

We want to create a higher transparency and clarity with the new subforums, so that both you and we can keep track.

The change will take some time to move the topics around and to arrange them correctly. Attention, no topics will be deleted and there will be no reset.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images
redglasses

Re: [Bug Reports] Forum Restructuring

Post by redglasses »

Cool, at least they are communicating again *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Moving and shuffling all the reports around, it's a nice bit of housekeeping. However the bigger and more important question from the community is when you're actually going to get round to releasing fixes for the many bug reports that have yet to actually be fixed? There is stuff that has been mentioned and reported several times over the last few months since Patch 1.3 came out, and this week we get Patch 1.4 released and those things still haven't been addressed or fixed. It's great to have a place for us players to report our bugs and issues with the game, however it does kind of feel a bit useless and redundant when you don't actual act and releases fixes for those reports.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I would say this is the first step to fixing the bugs reported. They need to search through all the forums to find all the bugs we report. Restructuring/organization will surely streamline the main process of fixing the bugs.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Myricaria
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Post by Myricaria »

We are aware of the fact that the handling of reported bugs over the past few months has been anything but ideal. That's why we're restructuring, so that both you and we can keep track.

We want to make it better in the future, the new forums are supposed to be the beginning.
How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Hello everyone,
the restructuring has been completed by now, so i'll close this thread. Thanks for your patience.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support