Oakfield FS19 Cow straw problem.

kwaka

Oakfield FS19 Cow straw problem.

Post by kwaka »

Sorry if this has been done and dusted long ago but I have not found the fix for my problem.

Running on pc, I had a problem with the cow yard not accepting straw for bedding.
Initially when started the map it took a small amount but after that ran out I was not able to add anymore straw and produce anymore manure.

Know was an issue on release but not seen any fix/update.

Any help?
Ritchie

Re: Oakfield FS19 Cow straw problem.

Post by Ritchie »

You need to drive halfway down the length of the shed until the straw trigger pops up. If you're not in the right spot it won't let you drop the straw.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Yeah tried all that, both ways with multiple straw choppers etc. Still get nothing.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Dunno then, possibly a mod conflict.
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Started a new save and all went well. Built up the farm with 50 cows.

Trigger worked fine ……..until went to add lots of straw. That's when the problem starts. (happened on first save and not been able to add straw since).

So went to add max straw to my 50 cows. Got as far as about 30% and get the message " enough straw for 10 days" . It now wont let me add anymore even though not 100% in HUD.

I remember it now from the first save. Once the straw gets to zero the straw trigger disappears and cant add straw anymore.

Anyone had this or have a fix?

Ruins the map.
Going to try another save and just add upto 25% straw and let run out. May keep the manure gaing and stop the problem.
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Same problem on ps4. Fill trigger seems to be very small, have to inch tractor forward to find the right spot. Few inches either way makes all the difference in it working or not
Playing on Ps4
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

Luckily im on pc so I save game before adding straw now so can reload.
I let the straw get low before adding. That even failed. Will try letting straw run out next. Trigger totally disappears when add too much. Well its not even 20% before it glitches out.
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

Can’t add straw in the first place. “This action cannot be performed here”. I asume I’m putting it in the right place like the last game.
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

Figured it out for my particular problem
Dan hoppy

Post by Dan hoppy »

Same issue here on ps4 have to inch backwards and forwards while the trigger flickers the unload prompt.
Also don’t seem to be producing any slurry?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Dan hoppy wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:26 pm Same issue here on ps4 have to inch backwards and forwards while the trigger flickers the unload prompt.
Also don’t seem to be producing any slurry?
If you're using seasons and adding straw to the cows they'll only produce manure.
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

Similar problem here, playing on pc. It started off fine but now it will not show the trigger anymore. Pity, I was really looking forward to spend some time in Oakfield. Guess I'm off to Sandy Bay then.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

pedrodefig wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:31 pm Similar problem here, playing on pc. It started off fine but now it will not show the trigger anymore. Pity, I was really looking forward to spend some time in Oakfield. Guess I'm off to Sandy Bay then.
I've spent a lot of time on Oakfield and the only time I ever had an issue was if the straw blower discharge spout was to high if you are using the ingame Kuhn one try moving the spout up and down.
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

Thanks Norfolk Farmer! I don't recall having changed the angle of the spout but maybe accidentally. That would be a nice quick fix. Yes, I am using the Kuhn shredder.
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

That worked like a charm!! Many thanks Norfolk Farmer