MAN TGX Trucks

Megusxlr

MAN TGX Trucks

Post by Megusxlr »

I love the new MAN TGX Forest truck but I was hoping that somebody might release a regular MAN TGX truck. We got the hook-lift and now the forest version, does anybody know if any modders are working on a non hook-lift or forest version?
BearClaw

Re: MAN TGX Trucks

Post by BearClaw »

Quess you mean an ordinary semi truck? That shouldnt be a problem to make if a modder wants. If soo, i hope for an 4 axl heavy duty version as well as a regular 3 axl
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Is there one of these trucks that I can attach a trailer to? I tried with the man truck that has the dumpster on the back and it didn't work. Had the hook up, but still wouldn't work.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Riven326 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 am Is there one of these trucks that I can attach a trailer to? I tried with the man truck that has the dumpster on the back and it didn't work. Had the hook up, but still wouldn't work.
Like this:
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Riven326 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 am Is there one of these trucks that I can attach a trailer to? I tried with the man truck that has the dumpster on the back and it didn't work. Had the hook up, but still wouldn't work.
You need to make sure it has the right type of attachment. Generally it’s the ‘pin style’ rather than the ‘ball type’

Not sure of the technical names for them, sorry.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Thanks guys. I thought that might be the case. I really wanted to use it with the bandit trailer to haul my bobcat around. But it's nice to know i can attach maybe some type of logging trailer to it as long as it has the pin attachment.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

Riven it might be worth looking at the fleigl low loader mod if your in console, pretty sure that’s a pin type hitch you can tow with the truck plus it’s pretty long so you can get plenty of kit on the back.
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

The Tatra can tow most things too, including powered tools like bailers.

Speaking of trucks, I'd like to see a smaller flatbed than the Man we have now. Maybe a slightly stretched Lizard Warrior with single axle and drop sides. I think that would be a good project for a first time mod, though I don't have a pc so not for me.