New map suggestions?

Heritagefarms

New map suggestions?

Post by Heritagefarms »

I've been playing on Ravenport but I'm looking for a new map. I've tried tons of mod maps but cant seem to find what I'm looking for so I was hoping for some suggestions. Before anyone says it, I know I'm super picky when it comes to maps. :lol: I tried the County Line map and I really liked it, but the graphics appear somewhat "cartoonish" to me, which was a deal breaker there. I also tried New River and I love the layout but I cant stand the sandy texture in a perfect square around every field. Kills the realism for me. I may be looking for a needle in a haystack, but anything along those lines Id love to try. Realism is a must, I want a map where I can build my own farm, the larger the better, field shape/layouts that support AI, and the ability to farm and do forestry, and a USA based map are my biggest concerns. What else should I try?? :confusednew:
Jballak9197

Re: New map suggestions?

Post by Jballak9197 »

Heritagefarms wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 am I've been playing on Ravenport but I'm looking for a new map. I've tried tons of mod maps but cant seem to find what I'm looking for so I was hoping for some suggestions. Before anyone says it, I know I'm super picky when it comes to maps. :lol: I tried the County Line map and I really liked it, but the graphics appear somewhat "cartoonish" to me, which was a deal breaker there. I also tried New River and I love the layout but I cant stand the sandy texture in a perfect square around every field. Kills the realism for me. I may be looking for a needle in a haystack, but anything along those lines Id love to try. Realism is a must, I want a map where I can build my own farm, the larger the better, field shape/layouts that support AI, and the ability to farm and do forestry, and a USA based map are my biggest concerns. What else should I try?? :confusednew:
Pacific Northwest is current U.S. map of choice at the moment. Though honestly I don't know if I'll ever switch maps unless they bring back Goldcrest Valley.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Heritagefarms

Post by Heritagefarms »

I loved goldcrest valley! An updated reboot would be awesome! I tried the pacific northwest map and wasn't really a fan either. Which map are you using??
anakai

Post by anakai »

If you are on PC maybe try or have a look at Birkenfield and Ostsee v4. I like it because you start with a small farm and have the space to expand. No animals on the map so you have to Place you're own Buildings. It has multi terrain angle. It is the only map I really liked and played almost 60 hours on.

I forgot to add, there is field in all diffrent sizes and is worker friendly
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Welker farms in testing for console
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Speaking of reboots, I as well really loved Goldcrest... +1,000 from me on that. Goldcrest > Dust Cove, or > The Valley The Old Farm. My top most wanted maps right now! DustyDave seems to be converting Dusty Cove and is working on another map that looks insanely good, can't wait to play them. Hope BsM releases TVTOF as well. Now, someone needs to do a Goldcrest remake. :mrgreen:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Osina map is great and unique map, with some own sheds/pastures... new ground and crop textures too. And the map is great, lots of details and different fields. Many details to explore .. feels very realistic map
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Forest tracks in Osina are awesome, the crops look great too
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Dahl! It’s a huge open map with a lot of options to build a farm anywhere on it
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

If you are looking for a US map - RusticAcres
https://papasmurfmodding.us/index.php?/ ... cacres_v1/

You need also:
Animal Pen Extension
additional crops
Eamon.b

Post by Eamon.b »

I would love to see a ballincraig estate map on fs19 its one of the best small farming maps out there and overall a great map if u like small maxhinery
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Pacific Northwest is current U.S. map of choice at the moment. Though honestly I don't know if I'll ever switch maps unless they bring back Goldcrest Valley.
Am working on with a twist.......

If any changes would you like to change on there.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Tylercheesey1986

Missyb wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:01 am
Am working on with a twist.......

If any changes would you like to change on there.
Train have a transfer and storage silo at farm would be cool
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Tylercheesey1986

Also having cows a bit closer to main farm area would be good.
50-120 head.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Tyler, ok will work something out, how close? :confusednew: :confusednew:

will do new post in the modding forum will link it in here.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding