Wheres welker farms at

Post by Jonny3355 »

I guess welker farms failed again and if so why
Xbox one
fenixguy

Re: Wheres welker farms at

Post by fenixguy »

In Shelby, Montana.

Oh, you mean the FS19 map. Well, it's either 1) still being tested 2) failed 3) pending release
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

I was just thinking yesterday. "Haven't seen any "where is Welker lately". haha
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

It was in test yesterday for PS4 & Xbox, I'm guessing it's failed and been returned to Mapper's Paradise again today, as it's not on the list today and hasn't appeared on the ModHub. I do kinda wish Mappers Paradise would just release the PC version as that's passed, and let people play on it whilst they continue to go back and forth with Giants over the Console Version. Might as well let some of the community be playing and enjoying the map, reporting any problems, whilst they are still working to bring it to the other half. Right now I'm guessing the only person who's playing the map is Nick Welker, as he's the only person outside Mappers Paradise that I know has a copy of the map.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

My, what short memories people have. This is exactly the same thing that happened when Welker Farms FS17 was about to be released. People (myself included) pushed for Mappers Paradise to put out the PC version only to fall on deaf ears.

The map continued to fail and fail, until Mappers Paradise asked Black Sheep Modding for assistance. Once they got involved, it passed almost immediately.

I hate to say it, but its time for Mappers Paradise to move on. They did some great work, back in the day being the key words. I was disappointed to hear that they are making the MN Millennial Farmer map. Prepare to be disappointed IMO.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I'll be you it will come out this week..
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Map has to be pretty much same as in FS17, just big flat map with no real farm in it. Great map if you like giant fields, but I prefer more versatile maps in the game... like Osina, Lipinki, Midland, Westby etc. at the moment. Not really fan of Big Buds either, just very uneconomical tractor anyway. But it's America right :D
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 am My, what short memories people have. This is exactly the same thing that happened when Welker Farms FS17 was about to be released. People (myself included) pushed for Mappers Paradise to put out the PC version only to fall on deaf ears.

The map continued to fail and fail, until Mappers Paradise asked Black Sheep Modding for assistance. Once they got involved, it passed almost immediately.

I hate to say it, but its time for Mappers Paradise to move on. They did some great work, back in the day being the key words. I was disappointed to hear that they are making the MN Millennial Farmer map. Prepare to be disappointed IMO.
How dare you say that about a person or team they produce great maps if it wasn't for him u wouldn't have welker or milenials map at all be greatful
Xbox one
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Calm calm yourself people
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Everybody is entitled to their opinion whether we agree with it or not. No need to attack someone for theirs.

This is a public forum after all.
benw11

Post by benw11 »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 am My, what short memories people have. This is exactly the same thing that happened when Welker Farms FS17 was about to be released. People (myself included) pushed for Mappers Paradise to put out the PC version only to fall on deaf ears.

You know something everyone? during the past few years I have been around I have noticed there will all be that one 'wiseguy' who thinks they know everything and how everything happened, sadly most of the time the 'wiseguys' just talk and don't know the real truth.

So after doing a lot of thinking about a year ago I have decided to think of the 'wiseguys' around in a different way, Instead of listening to there constant meanness and drama use it as a advantage.

I thank you for the awesome support! our MN map is going to look super awesome so thank you again for that push to get it finished!, We love doing what we do and the support we get from you 'wiseguys' just pushes above and beyond what others even attempt for us which means we want to just keep creating maps!

I personally say 'Thank You' from both Blobby and I from Mappers Paradise, Have a wonderful day!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

@benw11

Best post here after long time...

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

JWE75 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:38 am just big flat map with no real farm in it.
Is that so? :hmm:

Ironic since it literally is a real farm. :lol:

And good on you benw11! That's how to deal with trolls.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:30 pm
JWE75 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:38 am just big flat map with no real farm in it.
Is that so? :hmm:

Ironic since it literally is a real farm. :lol:

And good on you benw11! That's how to deal with trolls.
I know who Welker's are... I mean not real farm in traditional way, just couple of sheds and silo's on the middle of desert. What do you mean benw11?
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

JWE75 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 pm
In the middle of the desert? Umm they aren't in eastern Montana. Shelby lies on the rolling plains of northwest Montana. I suggest you go look at the map on 17, because it is a lot more detailed than you seem to remember.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway