Giant's Island question.

BigDog83

Giant's Island question.

Post by BigDog83 »

I started playing Giant's Island on the PS4 in New farmer mode. I bought cows for the cow barn provided on the map. After a couple of in game days I went to collect the milk and could not get the tanker fill trigger anywhere around the barn. Does anyone else have this problem or if not, can someone tell me where the trigger is? I looked for about an hour and a half real time.
Eische

Re: Giant's Island question.

Post by Eische »

The milk trigger is where the milk cans are located. Right in front of the barn.
Which tanker are you using? The one for water does not take milk. You need a different one for this. You can find it in the animals section of the shop.

Please note that I just had a look to the map in the Giants Editor. Never played it myself.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
BigDog83

Post by BigDog83 »

I have used every tanker that takes milk and couldn't get it to trigger. I am no sure if it is a PS4 bug or not. I will reinstalling the map and see if it works. Thanks.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Moved this thread to the english forum because the language of the thread is english.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Fullpowershift

Post by Fullpowershift »

Hello, sorry for answers delay.

This problem was come with update 1.3.
I'm working on the "season update" of Giants Island and this issue will be fixed with the next release ;)
PC since LS2008!
LS2008 - LS2009+GoldEdition - FS2011+3DLCs+ProFarm - FS13+DLCs - FS15+DLCs -FS17+DLCs+StrawAddon - FS19+Premium Edition - FS22 Year 1 Bundle