Thank you, ALiEN JiM!

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Thank you, ALiEN JiM!

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Anyone notice that on new farmer you start with 51L of all stuff in storages
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Ha HA,,nothing to do with area 51b at the top of the map then..lolol..and has anyone worked out all the scifi movies from the objects lying arounfd the map.. Obviously the Monolith from 2001 a Space Odessey but there are more..happy hunting.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yes Guil same one, he's just updated it in the last day or two. So now the Diesel Building takes Canola or Sunflower and produces Fuel and PigFood. So really going to have to hit that hard on Washoe, to make some money from selling Fuel and PigFood.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's not on modhoster is it? The update I mean.
Nevermind, I was looking at the initial upload to modhoster I think.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Guil wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:48 pm It's not on modhoster is it? The update I mean.
Nevermind, I was looking at the initial upload to modhoster I think.
Latest Mod Version is 1.0.5.1, that's the one I downloaded last night, along with all the other's he's updated. I then spent an hour going through them all changing all the names into English, and changing the textures on the building's sign which show the fill levels to be in English too. That's when I found the Diesel Production now takes Canola & Sunflower. It's also how I noticed on all the 1.0.5.1 buildings he's changed it so you can now only removed the finished production item/s from the buildings. So if you have left over or unused materials in them anymore you can't remove them.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Guil

Post by Guil »

I tried that and failed miserably ha, they were in English but for some reason wouldn't work and wouldn't show any fill level after tipping.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

cwattyeso wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:42 am
GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:59 pm
Farmer Schubi's Diesel Production is what you want, get over on modhoster, been using it for a while now. Was a big thing in my Mercury Farms playthrough. I just used Factories to make my income. Made it a rule in the game, anything I grew/harvested could not be sold directly, it had to be turned or made into something else first. So I spent a lot of time making seed, fertiliser, lime, pigfood, which all makes great money. I hope the same applies on Washoe.
On FarmingSimulator19mods.com I found an > Objects Pack V1.0.5.0 by Farmer_Schubi. It contains... :mrgreen:
1. TMR production
2. seed production
3. Placeable lime production with level indicators
4. Placeable pig feed mixing plant with level indicators
5. Diesel and pig feed production
6. silageproduction
7. Liquid fertilizer production with level indicators
8. grass drying
9. fertilizer production
All in just 1 download, though you have to unzip the folder and then place the individual mods into the FS19 mod folder. Which is fine, just nice all of them combined into 1 download. :coolnew:

Self Sufficient Farm in Washoe Nevada here I come!
Last edited by GothicKing13 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Guil wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:46 pm I tried that and failed miserably ha, they were in English but for some reason wouldn't work and wouldn't show any fill level after tipping.
I've had a peak into the GIANTS Editor, come back out of it with a migraine. I'll leave the language on the mods alone and "pretend" that I know exactly what it says. :lol: > May involve a lot of (Nope, not that one... or, that one... maybe.... this one?) :blushnew: lol
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

To change the language to English in the Production mods you open the XML up in a good text editor and change the name under Store Data at the top of the xml, then important copy that name so you can make sure to paste it exactly, and do so replacing the Hotspot Name and Fullname in the Hotspot Section and then both Station Names in the LoadingStation and UnloadingStation of the xml. Save, and update the Zip File. The repeat for the other production buildings.

The harder part is changing the writing on those signs that appear on the buildings that display the fill types and fill amounts. To change those, you need to go into the zip folder, go into the texture folder, open the tabla2.dds file with a good image editing program that can handle dds files, and make the changes, then save and remember to update/replace the file in the zip folder with your edited one, so you can go from this:

to this:

Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Yes Thank you Alien Jim another great map lots of nice features will be playing this map for a while as so much potential
Thanks again
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Thanks for the advice, Cwattyeso. But, I think I'm safe to leave them as is. Guess, I can read a wee little bit of German after all. I was playing around with them, didn't have any trouble reading the signs. Well, Mischfutter... I wasn't sure about. But, I looked at what it took. Heu / Stroh / Silage - That part I was able to read. So, figured out what it did easy enough. The others I was able to read decent enough as was.
Tylercheesey1986

Finally found the monolith.. Happy days
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Tylercheesey1986

Found this little issue.. Image
Invisible tractor??
Xbox on multiplayer. Im on LAN and Dunkie069 is using my modem's wifi. We have had invisible bales before but this is the first invisible tractor..
Weird stuff going on in Nevada
50-120 head.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Invisible tractor? Nah, you know the saying, when you've got to go you've got to go, hope the bloke in the picture feels better now he's got rid of that.
Tylercheesey1986

Bahahaha pmsl!!!
I didn't even notice that Dunkie069 looks like he is unloading a huge bale
:lol:
50-120 head.