Thank you, ALiEN JiM!

Michael5941

Re: Thank you, ALiEN JiM!

Post by Michael5941 »

Michael5941 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:26 am I haven't been able to play the map due to me needing to replace the thermal paste and pads in my ps4 but I have seen some videos and this map looks amazing will be getting thermal paste today and will try this map out can't wait :biggrin2:
An update on this post I made a little bit ago sadly replacing the thermal paste didn't fix the issue my PS4 is having so I still can't play, it will still be a while before I get to try this map. :frown:
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Go buy a new controller mate, actually get 2, I always keep a spare Xbox controller in the cupboard. Just in case anything breaks
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Tylercheesey1986

GothicKing13 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:43 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:43 pm Spectacle Island 19 ... We can dream
Ooh, climbing that mountain up to the farm with that old bridge and the fallen trees... that would be sweet with the new cab animations and seat suspension. Though, that plunge into the river isn't so nice. I forget how many times I tried to be a little cheeky on what I pulled up that cliff and ended with disaster! :blushnew: :lol:

Though, I'm sure my fiancee is quite happy that map isn't available yet. That was the map I made all the tree falling sounds with. LOL
I think it will make it across.....
Splash!!
Lots of LOL

There is a bridge like that on grizzly mt, I drive stuff up there just to fall off and laugh at the carnage
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:00 am Go buy a new controller mate, actually get 2, I always keep a spare Xbox controller in the cupboard. Just in case anything breaks
Are you replying to me or someone else? I haven't seen anyone say anything about a controller. If you were replying to me then that isn't my problem my controllers are fine and if they break I usually take them apart and clean them or replace the broken part. If it isn't fixable any parts that are functional gets put into my spare part pile for replacing parts on other controllers. Got tired of spending $60 every time a button got stuck lol. No controllers, sadly, aren't the issue I'm having, my issue is my ps4 freezes in both games and on the home screen as well as graphics not rendering I.E the ground won't load properly and looks really bad or is entirely invisible, also load times take a little over 40 miniutes in FS19 now so that is annoying. I initially thought it was overheating hence why I replaced the thermal paste but it is still doing it so now I'm not for sure maybe a Ram chip is shot? Maybe not, I don't have the necessary tools to diagnose it so I'm at a loss. There is a YouTuber (TronicsFix) that I watch who has a business for repairing consoles and he does free diagnostics so I will be sending it to him to see if can detect anything wrong. Next time I'm buying the original ps4 or the pro the slim is the worst. My ps4 original lasted me 5 years my slim only about a year *thumbsdown* really wanted to check this map out but it may be a month or two before I do. :frown:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Tylercheesey1986

*thumbsup* Beep blorp blurg beep borp
50-120 head.
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am *thumbsup* Beep blorp blurg beep borp
WOW excellent! How long did that take?
Tylercheesey1986

ALiEN JiM wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am *thumbsup* Beep blorp blurg beep borp
WOW excellent! How long did that take?
*thumbsup*
I am so glad you like it!! You make the best maps for consoles , thank you for your work..
Didn't take long with my telepathic tractor controlling powers, 30mins, nowhere near the amount of time you spent making this masterpiece for earthlings.. Respect, much respect Mr ALiEN JiM. Peace
50-120 head.
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

The alien face is the masterpiece! Thank you for sharing and for the kind words :)
Tylercheesey1986

Thank you ALiEN JiM! please keep up the great work it is greatly appreciated.
Sussex will be awesome to see
50-120 head.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Michael5941 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:28 am
Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:00 am Go buy a new controller mate, actually get 2, I always keep a spare Xbox controller in the cupboard. Just in case anything breaks
Are you replying to me or someone else? I haven't seen anyone say anything about a controller. If you were replying to me then that isn't my problem my controllers are fine and if they break I usually take them apart and clean them or replace the broken part. If it isn't fixable any parts that are functional gets put into my spare part pile for replacing parts on other controllers. Got tired of spending $60 every time a button got stuck lol. No controllers, sadly, aren't the issue I'm having, my issue is my ps4 freezes in both games and on the home screen as well as graphics not rendering I.E the ground won't load properly and looks really bad or is entirely invisible, also load times take a little over 40 miniutes in FS19 now so that is annoying. I initially thought it was overheating hence why I replaced the thermal paste but it is still doing it so now I'm not for sure maybe a Ram chip is shot? Maybe not, I don't have the necessary tools to diagnose it so I'm at a loss. There is a YouTuber (TronicsFix) that I watch who has a business for repairing consoles and he does free diagnostics so I will be sending it to him to see if can detect anything wrong. Next time I'm buying the original ps4 or the pro the slim is the worst. My ps4 original lasted me 5 years my slim only about a year *thumbsdown* really wanted to check this map out but it may be a month or two before I do. :frown:
Just a thought but have you used the more trees mod at all? Or does it do it with all games
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:48 pm Just a thought but have you used the more trees mod at all? Or does it do it with all games
All games
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

So busy now, switching between this map, Lone Oak and Pacific North West!
It took me a while to get into FS19 and I think that is because all of the maps available were just missing a little something...
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Eische

Post by Eische »

BullFarmer wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:20 am So busy now, switching between this map, Lone Oak and Pacific North West!
It took me a while to get into FS19 and I think that is because all of the maps available were just missing a little something...
Lone Oak map is not officially released yet.
The version available was leaked as very poor conversion by another user and not by OxygenDavid himself who is working on the map conversion in agreement with the original author BulletBill.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Eische wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:59 am
BullFarmer wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:20 am So busy now, switching between this map, Lone Oak and Pacific North West!
Lone Oak map is not officially released yet.
The version available was leaked as very poor conversion by another user and not by OxygenDavid himself who is working on the map conversion in agreement with the original author BulletBill.
Yes, it has been changed slightly but works great from what I have done on it so far.
I don’t really care what farm yards look like anyway, I just like the fields on that map.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

I fixed my ps4, turns out it was hard drive failure causing the issue after replacing it is now working perfectly :biggrin2: I can finally play the map :gamer:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4