USA Maps for consoles

Bryan83

Re: USA Maps for consoles

Post by Bryan83 »

Speaking of which, has MP said anything about a potential update for the sinkhole issue? I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I'd like to avoid it if I can
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Are they aware of it?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

That's actually a good question, I just figured somebody from Mappers Paradise would have seen it, but then again maybe not. I'm hesitant to make a bug report only because it ain't happened to me yet.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Bryan83 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 pm Speaking of which, has MP said anything about a potential update for the sinkhole issue? I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I'd like to avoid it if I can
I'm sure the last thing on MPs mind is anything Welker map related right now. Hes 100% concentrating on getting the Millennial map done
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I guess that makes sense.

brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Going off his last post on Facebook hes sounding stressed out about that too
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I hope the stress is coming from the people "bullying" him/her because if he/she is stressed about something else too, I hope they can manage. All the strength for them as they finish their anticipated masterpiece
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

brewcrewer wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:03 am
Bryan83 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 pm Speaking of which, has MP said anything about a potential update for the sinkhole issue? I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I'd like to avoid it if I can
I'm sure the last thing on MPs mind is anything Welker map related right now. Hes 100% concentrating on getting the Millennial map done
the sinkhole issue does not happen to everyone ... im at way over 400 hrs on the map on console and have not had this problem yet.......
Ace_Wolf2020

Post by Ace_Wolf2020 »

Instead of making a new thread about more or less, the same question. Is their any plans for a US based map, that includes an actual town/city in it? I enjoy playing on a map that feels lived in, traffic, random houses and some sort of town center in it. I love the feeling I get on the Goldcrest valley map BUT I have been having issues with it. Can't terraform fields..can't put a farmhouse down..even though I don't own a farmhouse, acts like I do. Same with Woodshire 'or whatever the maps nane is' I think Pacific Northwest I was having the same issue. I liied the Neveda map..but coming from Indiana..I couldn't connect to it.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:23 pm Are they aware of it?
Well they didn't happen to notice a floating car right next to spawn point........

a sink hole is a bit bigger tho so maybe. But as said, they've moved to other things already.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Ace_Wolf2020 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:53 am Instead of making a new thread about more or less, the same question. Is their any plans for a US based map, that includes an actual town/city in it? I enjoy playing on a map that feels lived in, traffic, random houses and some sort of town center in it. I love the feeling I get on the Goldcrest valley map BUT I have been having issues with it. Can't terraform fields..can't put a farmhouse down..even though I don't own a farmhouse, acts like I do. Same with Woodshire 'or whatever the maps nane is' I think Pacific Northwest I was having the same issue. I liied the Neveda map..but coming from Indiana..I couldn't connect to it.
Have you tried Westbridge Hills?

But I agree with you I wish there were more US based maps
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

MacCLovin wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:43 pm
Ace_Wolf2020 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:53 am Instead of making a new thread about more or less, the same question. Is their any plans for a US based map, that includes an actual town/city in it? I enjoy playing on a map that feels lived in, traffic, random houses and some sort of town center in it. I love the feeling I get on the Goldcrest valley map BUT I have been having issues with it. Can't terraform fields..can't put a farmhouse down..even though I don't own a farmhouse, acts like I do. Same with Woodshire 'or whatever the maps nane is' I think Pacific Northwest I was having the same issue. I liied the Neveda map..but coming from Indiana..I couldn't connect to it.

There are quite some, but alot of them are big maps(4x etc), not surprised :P But USA is a counrty (with states yes but still) Europe is not as some seams to belive, and also belives it looks the same :confusednew: Think theres 45 countres in EU and they are very diffrent (geo, buildings etc), so when it comes to maps, yeah, there will always lack US maps compared to "EU" maps. I wish there was more Swedish maps :hmm: Btw, Millenium Farmer map is almost done :)
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

I am currently approximately 25% complete on a real terrain data Kansas map. I will submit 1 time to Giants for console testing. If it does not pass then someone else is more than welcome to take it and resubmit it. I do not hold these mods as though they are "Great" creations. They are for the fun of the game.

This map will be my last public map for 2019 as I will return to doing them for group. Once Blickling is complete in approximately 1 week, I will focus the Kansas map until complete.
Ace_Wolf2020

Post by Ace_Wolf2020 »

MacCLovin wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:43 pm

I did and while I like it over all, there were terrain issues I kept running across. Either the ground couldn't be terraformed or the building i'd put down would completely mess the terrain and roads up..was a biy rediculaus..lol

Haven't heard anything but mentions of the MF map..what does it entale?
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Supposedly Oregon Springs is making a comeback. This was my favorite map in FS17; even though it was supposed to be in Oregon, it seemed the closest to where I grew up farming in SW KY.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA