pig food mixers

Brax

pig food mixers

Post by Brax »

is the pig food mixers, bunker silo's, and silos coming too xb1 and ps4? right now I play on xb1 and feed my pigs root crops that I grow, would like to be able to mix the higher form of feed myself without having too buy it. people on you tube show them for pc but not for consoles.
iB055

Re: pig food mixers

Post by iB055 »

It would be great to mix pig food rather than trucking multiple grains several times.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

The Pig Food Mixing Vehicles could possible be added to ModHub for Console Players, if Giants allow the creator to upload what is basically a edited and reskinned version of the Strautman Mixer already in the game, however as that author use an existing edited and modified version of that mixer from the mod author Stevie as the base for his PigFood Mixer then we're getting into that slightly uncomfortable area of who has rights to the mods, who should get credited and all that stuff. Which might be why we never see such a thing for Consoles, unless someone creates an entirely new model and vehicle for the PigFood Mixer.

As for the actual element then within the game which changes Pig requirements and removes the need to supply multiple grains and crops and instead brings them in line with the Cows in the default game, by making Pig Food the equivalent of Total Mixed Ration, whereby if you provide Pigs with Pig Food they get 100% Productivity. Alternatively if you don't have the means of mixing Pig Food you can provide them with Corn for 70% Productivity and then either Potatoes/Sugar Beets/Sugar Cane for 30 Productivity. That element requires a script and that means that would never be permitted on the Console ModHub due to Sony and Microsoft's restrictions on external scripts or custom scripts within mods.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Or, GIANTS themselves can give us the means to produce "Pig Food" within the base game. That would be a savior. I love being able to produce everything myself on my farm. But, alas... I am on PC so I'm able to grab mods from other locations. But, I agree that it should be something apart of the base game. Love new features. :mrgreen:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.