Mod Contest Mods

Maikello

Re: Mod Contest Mods

Post by Maikello »

garyst wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:41 am
Pensarethebest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:20 am North modding has a new pickup coming out and it looks amazing. coming to xbox and playstation.
Awesome! Where can I find a picture of this pickup?
Contest - Scarok The Car
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

The I only want 2 things from the Mod contest for my console and I reckon both will never be seen 1) Ford 6610 and the syntrac :(
MFPaul_J

Post by MFPaul_J »

Sadly you wont.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Ugh, I went through a good portion of the maps and only two of them remotely interested me. This is in no way bashing the modders. I realize that a ton of effort is put in by them and I greatly appreciate their efforts. I was hoping that at least 1 of the 16 maps would embrace the FS19 mechanics and allow me to build "my farm" instead of playing the map makers farm. Ungetsheim is probably the best of the maps I looked at.

Common issues I saw:
- Not all the land is purchasable
- Lots of fixed junk on the map that can't be removed
- Hedge rows/fences with no collision and unable to be removed
- Map area wasn't fully used

I guess I'll go back to Midwest Horizon and Grizzly Mountain for now.
JonAnderton

Post by JonAnderton »

Are the modders allowed to update/fix their mods during the contest? An otherwise excellent map has an issue for me at the store, being unable to sell items.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

No, fixes and updates are only allowed after the contest.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Seems contest is over and winners are announced.

Seems the Polish mods did very well this time, got 1-3rd place in youngtimers and also 1st place in best mod category.

Maps did also good, top 3 maps belonged all to my favorite list, only disappointment that the This Is Ireland left out, it was really high quality stuff.

Winners with comments:

Best map:
1. Geiselsberg - most special map, very different from others, loved its placement design.
2. Greenwich Valley - very nice UK map!
3. Ellerbach - my favorite German map this time.

Best Mod Category (public vote):
1. Agro Pack Vol.1 - nothing special, but just nice selection of high quality Polish equipment
2. Pöttinger Novacat A10 Cross Flow - i think everybody liked this high quality 10m mower, nice addition to the game!
3. Bressel und Lade BigBag Pack - really nice and useful mod. Going to use it a lot.

Youngtimer special:
1. AutoSan D50 and D55 Pack - just a Polish trailer, with many options and high quality build.
2. Polish Pack - just a bunch of Polish, JCB and Zetor equipment, did not keep it, since some machine quality was below average.
3. Ursus C355/C355M/C360 Pack - Nice old high quality Polish tractor, loved its sound.

Swiss Future Farm:
1. Oxygendavid - who did not show up and did not answer the phone. So i hope i still got balls to finish this map and make another super quality addition to FS19 game.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Thanks for the quick recap of the Modcontest results @IceUul.

Everybody definetly deserves the rewards.
The one thing that surprised me a bit is the Youngtimer category. No Ford, NewHolland by Smety and MbTrac in the first places. Quite a shock for me as I think these guys did really quality job.

Yea I hope Oxy finishes it. It would be shame not get other half of the reward, which is like another 3 or 5k EUR if I remember.
crash

Post by crash »

So are the winners annonced? Or was that tomorrow?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

crash wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:57 pm So are the winners annonced? Or was that tomorrow?
Read the post by IceUul
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

IceUul wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:58 pm Seems contest is over and winners are announced.

Seems the Polish mods did very well this time, got 1-3rd place in youngtimers and also 1st place in best mod category.

Maps did also good, top 3 maps belonged all to my favorite list, only disappointment that the This Is Ireland left out, it was really high quality stuff.

Winners with comments:

Best map:
1. Geiselsberg - most special map, very different from others, loved its placement design.
2. Greenwich Valley - very nice UK map!
3. Ellerbach - my favorite German map this time.

Best Mod Category (public vote):
1. Agro Pack Vol.1 - nothing special, but just nice selection of high quality Polish equipment
2. Pöttinger Novacat A10 Cross Flow - i think everybody liked this high quality 10m mower, nice addition to the game!
3. Bressel und Lade BigBag Pack - really nice and useful mod. Going to use it a lot.

Youngtimer special:
1. AutoSan D50 and D55 Pack - just a Polish trailer, with many options and high quality build.
2. Polish Pack - just a bunch of Polish, JCB and Zetor equipment, did not keep it, since some machine quality was below average.
3. Ursus C355/C355M/C360 Pack - Nice old high quality Polish tractor, loved its sound.

Swiss Future Farm:
1. Oxygendavid - who did not show up and did not answer the phone. So i hope i still got balls to finish this map and make another super quality addition to FS19 game.
Congratulations to everyone. Winners and runners up. Your continued support in the community is truely appreciated. Thank you
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Just so everyone knows on OxygenDavids FB page he has thanked everyone and says he will now finish the Swiss map for all platforms and is converting his maps to be seasons ready and updates as to where each map is..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Great this map could now come to console. OxygenDavid is very talented modder. Well deserved. It only fitting he finishes the map as there is a prize reward for doing so I believe.