Any mods for today?

Farming Girl

Re: Any mods for today?

Post by Farming Girl »

Mods will come when they come, although Monday is never a good day in my opinion
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

GothicKing13 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 pm Man, if that trailer is capable of pulling around that John Deere Tree Harvester........ I wonder if I can manage to be cheeky enough to squeeze the FMZ Super Slow, erm... I mean, Bizon onto it :lol:! I hate rolling around at 13mph.
That's the fun of it, holding up the AI traffic rather than them holding you up :neutralnew:
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Waldox

Post by Waldox »

So sorry if my question brings problems to the forum. Wasn’t my intention.

I will try to avoid ask again about it. Have a nice day guys!
FS19- PS4 Pro
American Farming
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Waldox wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 pm So sorry if my question brings problems to the forum. Wasn’t my intention.

I will try to avoid ask again about it. Have a nice day guys!
People get ornery when people ask about why there aren't any new mods out. They take it as grumbling about a lack of mods. In some cases it is. You are new to the forum, and probably didn't know any better. You were just asking if there were any mods released today. You did nothing wrong. Anyone who pays attention to the fact you're a new member would understand that.

As a general rule, I try to wait until late afternoon before I check the modhub for updates. Upon looking just a few minutes ago, I saw there are a few new ones that weren't on here last weekend. This way, you have a pretty good idea if there were or not, since it's near the end of the day.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Farming Girl wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 pm
GothicKing13 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 pm Man, if that trailer is capable of pulling around that John Deere Tree Harvester........ I wonder if I can manage to be cheeky enough to squeeze the FMZ Super Slow, erm... I mean, Bizon onto it :lol:! I hate rolling around at 13mph.
That's the fun of it, holding up the AI traffic rather than them holding you up :neutralnew:
Yes, that's true. Usually, I get the Super Bizon as my starter combine on new save files. I loved driving that thing around on Felsbrunn, god do I hate the traffic. :mrgreen: - I'd rent an 18 Wheeler, and take it to the gas station and park up with the Low Loader, then... drive the combine from the farm up to the gas station (this is where the traffic was at) and then, pull it onto the low loader to take it the rest of the way up the mountain on the roads without traffic.

But, as of right now. I've got me a new save file going on Washoe Nevada. The traffic isn't much a hassle and they are much quicker on this map. They haven't irritated me enough to simply block the roads yet :lol:.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

So the pickup is an edit of a giants model. Thought that was a no no?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

eight_lugs wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:28 pm So the pickup is an edit of a giants model. Thought that was a no no?
They changed that for 19, as long as the change is significant enough and of a reasonable quality they'll allow it I believe.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ritchie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:30 pm
eight_lugs wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:28 pm So the pickup is an edit of a giants model. Thought that was a no no?
They changed that for 19, as long as the change is significant enough and of a reasonable quality they'll allow it I believe.
Yup that seems to be the rule now. I think Lars confirmed it somewhere. Simple reskins or paint options isn’t enough but more options is.

I believe that’s why the us jd tractor ended up with opening doors as well as the extra wheel configurations.