The first two shader fails was easy, I had split some windows and decals into separate objects and joined them with merge groups. This is apparently not OK on Console since it's not part of the games default shader configs to do so. So I just removed the merge groups.Farming Girl wrote: ↑Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:10 pm
Wow, that’s complicated, keep it up, you will get there! I have had a fire Hydrant in testing fo almost three weeks now, I’m uploading another mod Monday, and I have a third almost done, the hydrant did come back with a couple of small errors, which I fixed and re-submitted the same day. I don’t know why they are so slow at testing at the moment, they must be busy working on something!
The third one was more tricky. When adding the customershadervariation to the material I got missing vertex attributes error (TEXCOORD1). Finally I found out that I needed to create a second UV map for the object, in Maya a second UV-set.
Now (well, in two weeks or so) we will see if that resolved the shader fails.