First Time I think

Farmer Foley

First Time I think

Post by Farmer Foley »

Well i could be wrong and probaly am but the updated list for today is I think the first time there hasn't been any pc only mods in testing..(i know if it says XB/Ps4 they are pc too but i cant remember there not being no pc only mods..just an observation..and something to talk about..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
YoloDonkey

Re: First Time I think

Post by YoloDonkey »

livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Curious if we see any mods today with the livestream going on they probably busy with that so it could be later.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Yeah I have seen that some night it later on the evening. UK time usually around 4pm sometimes earlier when I see new mods out. Been quiet this week expect what for the ones we got on Monday and 2 updates on Tuesday.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Farmer Foley wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:47 pm Well i could be wrong and probaly am but the updated list for today is I think the first time there hasn't been any pc only mods in testing..(i know if it says XB/Ps4 they are pc too but i cant remember there not being no pc only mods..just an observation..and something to talk about..
A fair few of those mods are already out in the wild for PC....
the big print giveth the small print taketh