Sussex Farm for FS19

gingeredscot73

Sussex Farm for FS19

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Very pleased to see Mr Alien Jim is currently started to convert Sussex Farm to FS19. I loved playing this map on 17. I am a console player. I just want to say a massive thank you to all modders in the community whether you mod for pc or all platforms it doesnt make a difference. Without you people this game would not be the same. People like myself truely appreciate the time and effort made in creating these maps and mods that you all share with the community. I dont expect anything, but what modders have released on console in both 17 and 19 is truely amazing. The talent in the community when it comes to modding really blows my mind and you guys treat this as a hobby. With such talent you should be working at Giants Software. Once again thank you for all you have done and continue to do. Your mods and maps are truely appreciated and enjoyed. Keep up the amazing work. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Farmer Foley

Re: Sussex Farm for FS19

Post by Farmer Foley »

I Second that, thanks to all the modders and map makers whithout who's magic we wouldnt have so much enjoyment.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

That's brilliant it was my favourite map in FS17. Many thanks to Alien Jim and all the other mod and map makers for getting this game to where it is today.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Playing on that map was my first time doing animals, alot of memories on it. Sussex and GCV were the two most played maps. I'm really hoping that GCV makes a return.
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

Id love the map from fs15 to appear for 19. That was a good map. Cant spell the name right but the european map. Beornholm or something like that πŸ˜‚
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I asked about it during a conversation about a possible bug in Mercury farms bug report and was told he had no plans to convert it, I'm glad he decided to.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I loved Bjornholm in 15 as well. I miss Sosnovka as well. Giants should release these as a mods. Not a criticism just my opinion, but Giants could be releasing some of their old maps as mods. Westbridge Hills and Goldcrest Valley. I love old maps. I just get nostalgic form maps of the past. I never played 09 or 11. FS13 was my first and I loved Hagenstedt. I like it in 17 and 19.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:27 pm I loved Bjornholm in 15 as well. I miss Sosnovka as well. Giants should release these as a mods. Not a criticism just my opinion, but Giants could be releasing some of their old maps as mods. Westbridge Hills and Goldcrest Valley. I love old maps. I just get nostalgic form maps of the past. I never played 09 or 11. FS13 was my first and I loved Hagenstedt. I like it in 17 and 19.
I had 300+ hours on sosnovka would love to have it back. GCV not so much, my least liked map by giants so far. Westbridge hills was in 17 by giants and a modder so im not sure if it could come to 19 without giants building it from scratch or needing the modders permission but maybe it giants property anyway since it was their map originally :confusednew:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Giants own the rights to Westbridge Hill. It was a vanilla map in 13 as dlc with Titanium Edition which introduced Case IH to the game. The map was also in 15 as a vanilla map.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

In just a few days Alien Jim has finshed Sussex Farm Airport.
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

Would this be the time when multifruits finally arive in the UK?
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Alberto implemented alfalfa and rye on the R.D.C. FS19 map. I cant see why other map creators cant add extra fruit types. Maybe there is something that needs further exploration here. I dont know because I am not a modder.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Clearly Alberto has shown that it can be done even on consoles.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:50 pm Very pleased to see Mr Alien Jim is currently started to convert Sussex Farm to FS19. I loved playing this map on 17. I am a console player. I just want to say a massive thank you to all modders in the community whether you mod for pc or all platforms it doesnt make a difference. Without you people this game would not be the same. People like myself truely appreciate the time and effort made in creating these maps and mods that you all share with the community. I dont expect anything, but what modders have released on console in both 17 and 19 is truely amazing. The talent in the community when it comes to modding really blows my mind and you guys treat this as a hobby. With such talent you should be working at Giants Software. Once again thank you for all you have done and continue to do. Your mods and maps are truely appreciated and enjoyed. Keep up the amazing work. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very nice and deserved words love reading positive comments like these! Anyone who moans about mods and quality of said mods well think if they can do a better job I'd like to see them try but in fact modding is incredible difficult also getting them past Giants stringent testing which is a hurdle in itself so thank you for continued support for all map makers and modders we love you guys!
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

New screenshots for Sussex Farm 19. Awesome job Alien Jim!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
https://www.facebook.com/AlienJim.FSMods/

Hopefully this gets Seasons support as well as Washoe, Nevada and Mercury Farms.