Welker Farms Missing Buildings on ps4

cdotcizzle

Welker Farms Missing Buildings on ps4

Post by cdotcizzle »

I have been away from the game a few months as I was waiting for welker farms map. I hop on today to see it finally on PS4. But to my vast disappointment when I loaded it up, I find that the blue buildings and sheds are missing that we’re here in 17. I loaded it on 3 different save files, all missing the buildings. Do I have a game problem or are they intentionally left out for some dumb reason????
benw11

Re: Welker Farms Missing Buildings on ps4

Post by benw11 »

Hello, From what I've heard and seen its been working but have you been using New Farmer mode ( the one all the way to left) as that's the one to start off with if you would like the buildings?
chrissellers86

Post by chrissellers86 »

Does anyone else have a floating barrel in field 22?
cizzle

Post by cizzle »

benw11 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:03 am Hello, From what I've heard and seen its been working but have you been using New Farmer mode ( the one all the way to left) as that's the one to start off with if you would like the buildings?
No I used the middle one. But I didn’t know I had to use far left, thanks I’ll try that
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

There's floating barrels and cars 😂😂😂
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
aklein

Post by aklein »

As to the missing buildings the map is setup just like the base maps in that New Farmer mode you get 100K, some land, starting equipment and buildings. On the other two play mods you get 1.25M and 500K respectively and nothing else. you have the chance to build your own farm by placing your own buildings.

IMO not enough maps are released that take advantage of this FS19 play style. To many of the maps released as of late are falling back on the FS17 prebuilt farms for all play modes or even pre-owned equipment for all play modes.
Zanderthomson113

Post by Zanderthomson113 »

aklein wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:17 pm As to the missing buildings the map is setup just like the base maps in that New Farmer mode you get 100K, some land, starting equipment and buildings. On the other two play mods you get 1.25M and 500K respectively and nothing else. you have the chance to build your own farm by placing your own buildings.

IMO not enough maps are released that take advantage of this FS19 play style. To many of the maps released as of late are falling back on the FS17 prebuilt farms for all play modes or even pre-owned equipment for all play modes.
I have noticed that myself as Oakfield farm by oxygendavid has both farms built on all game modes but none of the features are functional like the house, grain silo and the animal pens but all farm buildings can be used normally. Me personally if I wanted to start my own farm I will go into new farmer and sell all my land and equipment( unless there was only the one yard and If there was a piece of machinery worth keeping) and then start fresh as if I had went into farm manager or start from scratch because to me I feel like building a yard leaves u with hardly and money so it’s a struggle to get what u need and I don’t lease unless I really need to so that’s how I setup my saves
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

aklein wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:17 pm IMO not enough maps are released that take advantage of this FS19 play style. To many of the maps released as of late are falling back on the FS17 prebuilt farms for all play modes or even pre-owned equipment for all play modes.
MP do have the luxury that Welkers don't have any animals and the farm, due to its geography, is loose and "open-plan". It lends itself very well to the build your own farm feature.

Each to their own of course but I'd much rather a map maker built in custom buildings and animal pens that were fitting to their map as opposed leaving a placeable area open for me to chuck together some of the limited available building and object mods to try and make something vaguely respectable. The Build Your Own farm idea was good but needs a lot more evolution.
aklein

Post by aklein »

There are maps with custom animal areas that are on the map in New Farmer and not on the map in the other mods that players can chose to put down or use in game or some other modded animal zone.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I don't mind map Makers chucking down buildings in New Farmer and then obviously removing them in Farm Manager or Start From Scratch. I don't mind map Makers who still include their custom buildings in Farm Manager or Start from Scratch modes. The only thing I would like to see from all map makers at this point in time, this far out from FS19 release, is that in whatever mode we chose to start the game on, we can sell all the custom buildings if we want, and we can re-buy them from the placeable menu and put them where we like if we want. Too many nice maps coming out, where author's put in the time to make custom buildings, sheds, decorations, silos etc and then make the silly mistake of not making them placeable from the placeable menu. So if you do start in Farm Manager or Start from Scratch you can't buy them and place them or in New Farmer if you sell them off, you can't replace them later.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

@aklein
That still kind of goes against build your own farm though doesn't it? I suspect if you placed that custom pen anywhere on the map that it wasn't originally intended to be, or instead placed an alternative mod pen, then it would likely look awkward. My point is there need to be more options (bushes, fences, walls etc) to blend placed objects into the landscape of the map to make BYOF work in the game. Personally I'm not that fussed as I'd rather farm in an environment that someone who knows what they're doing has thought out and implemented and maybe add the odd shed or production facility than spend countless hours trying to create one myself.
Zanderthomson113

Post by Zanderthomson113 »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:53 pm I don't mind map Makers chucking down buildings in New Farmer and then obviously removing them in Farm Manager or Start From Scratch. I don't mind map Makers who still include their custom buildings in Farm Manager or Start from Scratch modes. The only thing I would like to see from all map makers at this point in time, this far out from FS19 release, is that in whatever mode we chose to start the game on, we can sell all the custom buildings if we want, and we can re-buy them from the placeable menu and put them where we like if we want. Too many nice maps coming out, where author's put in the time to make custom buildings, sheds, decorations, silos etc and then make the silly mistake of not making them placeable from the placeable menu. So if you do start in Farm Manager or Start from Scratch you can't buy them and place them or in New Farmer if you sell them off, you can't replace them later.
I agree map makers should make it so u can sell the buildings and rebuy them from the store
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

I agree. There is a flaw in the slaw. LOL :-D :-D :biggrin2: