Sandy Bay

johnson6
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 2:18 am

Sandy Bay

Post by johnson6 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 am

Has anyone heard any news about the conversion? It's my favorite map and was hoping it would be soon

livesea72
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Sandy Bay

Post by livesea72 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:24 am

I believe oxygen David is slated to do it after lone oak. So it could be a few months.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.Console/
PC player

User avatar
SandyBay19
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: Sandy Bay

Post by SandyBay19 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 pm

johnson6 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 am
Has anyone heard any news about the conversion? It's my favorite map and was hoping it would be soon
Same for me my preference is SandyBay and Shamrock. It's seems like OxygenDavid will announced news soon about these maps( also Chellington, Thornton)... I think it will be after summer... Too much demand about Lone Oak so I think I'll do it first..
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19


Ski Region Simulator

User avatar
IceUul
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Location: North Part Of EU

Re: Sandy Bay

Post by IceUul » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Oxygendavid job list (speculation):
Marwell Manor (done)
Oakfield Farm (done)
Swiss Future Farm (maybe needs some more work or done, depending on mod contest results).
Lone Oak Farm (next job!)

User avatar
SandyBay19
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Re: Sandy Bay

Post by SandyBay19 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm

IceUul wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 pm
Oxygendavid job list (speculation):
Marwell Manor (done)
Oakfield Farm (done)
Swiss Future Farm (maybe needs some more work or done, depending on mod contest results).
Lone Oak Farm (next job!)
haha I think there is enough US maps atm, players can wait, time for Irish now.
Something new on console, something like Shamrock ;)

Shamrock is smaller than Lone Oak so less time and work to convert it's all good!
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19


Ski Region Simulator

johnson6
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 2:18 am

Re: Sandy Bay

Post by johnson6 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 pm

SandyBay19 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm
IceUul wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 pm
Oxygendavid job list (speculation):
Marwell Manor (done)
Oakfield Farm (done)
Swiss Future Farm (maybe needs some more work or done, depending on mod contest results).
Lone Oak Farm (next job!)
haha I think there is enough US maps atm, players can wait, time for Irish now.
Something new on console, something like Shamrock ;)

Shamrock is smaller than Lone Oak so less time and work to convert it's all good!
There’s only 2 or 3 USA maps...

Maikello
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Re: Sandy Bay

Post by Maikello » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:35 pm

IceUul wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:30 pm
Oxygendavid job list (speculation):
Marwell Manor (done)
Oakfield Farm (done)
Swiss Future Farm (maybe needs some more work or done, depending on mod contest results).
Lone Oak Farm (next job!)

This is confirmed ...
I will be converting these maps over also (Pc and console)..

-Chellington extended
-Sandy bay (fs15 version)
-Shamrock valley
-Thorntan Farm extended
-Loneoak 19
https://www.facebook.com/OxygenDavidFS/

SandyBay19 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm

haha I think there is enough US maps atm, players can wait, time for Irish now.
Something new on console, something like Shamrock ;)

Shamrock is smaller than Lone Oak so less time and work to convert it's all good!
Look out for "This is Ireland" by Lancyboi :smileynew:

Farmer Bacon
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Re: Sandy Bay

Post by Farmer Bacon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:09 pm

I’m looking forward to all of them. I didn’t have FS15 so it will be fun to see what that version of Sandy Bay was like.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 PS5

Post Reply