Can't finish cotton harvest contract on Welker map

Deereslayer

Can't finish cotton harvest contract on Welker map

Post by Deereslayer »

Where to unload cotton at CHS grains for harvest contract on Welker map? Tried in the grain unload spot, tried at wool place, nothing will take the cotton bales. Where do they go?
FarmDemAcres

Re: Can't finish cotton harvest contract on Welker map

Post by FarmDemAcres »

Did you try marking the location with a beacon? SealyP reports some buy/sell locations may be difficult to find.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Also in another thread it’s been mentioned that trigger points in some places are a bit off.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

CHS grains should buy Cotton but in that grain Trigger there is nothing to find for Cotton bales... I think i will pay a Lot for that Missing crop...

The straw Trigger is indeed very small and well Hidden...

With the next Bug i will Go in to anioher map and wait for an Update...
PS4 und PC
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

They said on their FB post the cotton sell is at the wool point
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Tried it and it didn't take it there either. Ended up canceling the contract, *censored* cause it was worth about $70,000
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

I just had a hard time finding the straw trigger. Just carried bales around till I found it.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Deereslayer wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 am Tried it and it didn't take it there either. Ended up canceling the contract, *censored* cause it was worth about $70,000
I don't have this map but I would of used the bale sell point mod.
PS4
PS5
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

If you have a contract which says: Deliver xyz to abc you cannot deliver to another sellpoint.

This map says it has two cotton-Sellpoints: one at the wool sellpoint in the middle of the map (where you can also sell eggs and straw) and one at CHS grains. The GPS locates the sellpoint at the exact same spot as it is for crops (which is odd and I first thougt the metal-thing on the ground just take the bales).

If you are doing a contract and sell the Cotton at the wrong sellpoint you will get the full amount for the sold Cotton as was you own. The Status of the contract after "finishing" it will stay at 80 %. The missing 20 % will be the delivered crops and you can only cancel it (or deliver your own crops to the right sellpoint). After canceling the contract, you have to pay for "missing crops" and won't get paid for the contract.

On my contract I canceld with two finished bales. I had to pay 125.000 $ for missing crops and sold for 150.000 $ at the wool-sale.
PS4 und PC