Public Apology

User avatar
iB055
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 am
Location: Made In The USA

Public Apology

Post by iB055 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:49 pm

I feel that I should apologize to you all for my rude and disrespectful outbursts lately. They were unnecessary and never should have happened.

Outbursts like that will never happen again regardless of the situation. I apologize to Giants, the Moderators, the mod creators and to every member of this forum.

I am sorry. :blushnew:

Regards,
Rob
FS19 / PC & PS4 Pro

User avatar
IceUul
Posts: 816
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Location: North Part Of EU

Re: Public Apology

Post by IceUul » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:57 pm

What? Where? When?

Image

Maikello
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Re: Public Apology

Post by Maikello » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Image

User avatar
fenixguy
Posts: 2922
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: NC Mountains

Re: Public Apology

Post by fenixguy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:26 pm

That's nice. This forum has gotten pretty toxic since FS19's release. Apology accepted.

Remember everyone, it's a freakin' farming game. None of us should take ourselves serious.
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

Stevo0114
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:37 pm
Location: Bury England

Re: Public Apology

Post by Stevo0114 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:29 pm

A nice apology for what I don't know but genuine and thoughtful so thankyou
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys

User avatar
Tomazius96
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 am
Location: RidingTractorIntoBattle

Re: Public Apology

Post by Tomazius96 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Yep. Nice apology. Everbody gets frustrated sometimes. But at the end its just a game.

User avatar
BoxTunnel
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 10:26 am
Location: Wiltshire, UK.

Re: Public Apology

Post by BoxTunnel » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm

No idea what you are apologising for, but most of us have made a pratt out of ourselves online at some point. No worries mate.

And for crying out loud how the hell do I get this bleedin' forum to understand English? Apologising is PERFECTLY CORRECT SO STOP PUTTING A WIGGLY RED LINE UNDERNEATH IT!

Sorry iB055, nothing to do with you!

Peter Griffin
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Re: Public Apology

Post by Peter Griffin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 pm

BoxTunnel wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm

And for crying out loud how the hell do I get this bleedin' forum to understand English? Apologising is PERFECTLY CORRECT SO STOP PUTTING A WIGGLY RED LINE UNDERNEATH IT!

Because in North America english it's spelled apologizing . Apologising is the British English spelling.
XBOX/ FS19

User avatar
BoxTunnel
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 10:26 am
Location: Wiltshire, UK.

Re: Public Apology

Post by BoxTunnel » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 pm

Peter Griffin wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 pm
Because in North America english it's spelled apologizing . Apologising is the British English spelling.
And therefore correct because we invented the bloody language (with a bit of help from the Romans, French, Germans, Vikings etc, etc).

I'm not being totally serious here but it is frustrating, just tell me where the British English option is on the forum and I'll be a happy man! :biggrin2:

Gamergoblin
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:44 am

Re: Public Apology

Post by Gamergoblin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:36 pm

I'm new so I haven't done anything yet :lol:

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6449
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Public Apology

Post by Guil » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:59 pm

BoxTunnel wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm


And for crying out loud how the hell do I get this bleedin' forum to understand English? Apologising is PERFECTLY CORRECT SO STOP PUTTING A WIGGLY RED LINE UNDERNEATH IT!

Sorry iB055, nothing to do with you!
That's nothing to do with the forum, it's whatever browser or spellchecker that you are using.

Peter Griffin
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Re: Public Apology

Post by Peter Griffin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:34 pm

BoxTunnel wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 pm
Peter Griffin wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 pm
Because in North America english it's spelled apologizing . Apologising is the British English spelling.
And therefore correct because we invented the bloody language (with a bit of help from the Romans, French, Germans, Vikings etc, etc).

I'm not being totally serious here but it is frustrating, just tell me where the British English option is on the forum and I'll be a happy man! :biggrin2:

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying that's why it's putting that red line under it because spell check is apparently on American english
XBOX/ FS19

User avatar
theSeb
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Re: Public Apology

Post by theSeb » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:42 pm

BoxTunnel wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm
No idea what you are apologising for, but most of us have made a pratt out of ourselves online at some point. No worries mate.

And for crying out loud how the hell do I get this bleedin' forum to understand English? Apologising is PERFECTLY CORRECT SO STOP PUTTING A WIGGLY RED LINE UNDERNEATH IT!

Sorry iB055, nothing to do with you!
Change your browser to UK English. It has nothing to do with the forum
http://www.realismusmodding.com

Knowledge should be shared and open so don't PM me for Seasons support. *thumbsup*

Sir_Kutz
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Re: Public Apology

Post by Sir_Kutz » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:48 pm

IB055, I have been struggling at work to convince adults to take responsibility for what they do and say. So, I tip my hat to you. I don't believe we have had any negative interactions, but nevertheless I applaud you.

1992Tadej1992
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Re: Public Apology

Post by 1992Tadej1992 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Actions speaks louder, than words.

Post Reply