Re: Public Apology

Post by Sir_Kutz » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 pm

I would consider a public apology an action, just sayin'

Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:10 pm

iB055 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:49 pm
I feel that I should apologize to you all for my rude and disrespectful outbursts lately. They were unnecessary and never should have happened.

Outbursts like that will never happen again regardless of the situation. I apologize to Giants, the Moderators, the mod creators and to every member of this forum.

I am sorry. :blushnew:

Regards,
Rob
I always say it take a bigger person to apologise, but what for i don't know and care, i take people as i find them, and your actions here are admirable.

Oh i must have the English spell checker as i get a wiggly red line under apologize lol and probably most of what i type!!!!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding

Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Farming Girl wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:10 pm
iB055 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:49 pm
I feel that I should apologize to you all for my rude and disrespectful outbursts lately. They were unnecessary and never should have happened.

Outbursts like that will never happen again regardless of the situation. I apologize to Giants, the Moderators, the mod creators and to every member of this forum.

I am sorry. :blushnew:

Regards,
Rob
I always say it take a bigger person to apologise, but what for i don't know and care, i take people as i find them, and your actions here are admirable.

Oh i must have the English spell checker as i get a wiggly red line under apologize lol and probably most of what i type!!!!
At least someone has the balls to accept responsibility and apologize to his outbursts so I take the courtesy of saying thank you
Don't leak mods

BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Peter Griffin wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:34 pm
BoxTunnel wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 pm
Peter Griffin wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 pm
Because in North America english it's spelled apologizing . Apologising is the British English spelling.
And therefore correct because we invented the bloody language (with a bit of help from the Romans, French, Germans, Vikings etc, etc).

I'm not being totally serious here but it is frustrating, just tell me where the British English option is on the forum and I'll be a happy man! :biggrin2:

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying that's why it's putting that red line under it because spell check is apparently on American english
No worries mate, as above, sorted :coolnew: