Public Apology

iB055

Public Apology

Post by iB055 »

I feel that I should apologize to you all for my rude and disrespectful outbursts lately. They were unnecessary and never should have happened.

Outbursts like that will never happen again regardless of the situation. I apologize to Giants, the Moderators, the mod creators and to every member of this forum.

I am sorry. :blushnew:

Regards,
Rob
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
IceUul

Re: Public Apology

Post by IceUul »

What? Where? When?

Maikello

Post by Maikello »

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

That's nice. This forum has gotten pretty toxic since FS19's release. Apology accepted.

Remember everyone, it's a freakin' farming game. None of us should take ourselves serious.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

A nice apology for what I don't know but genuine and thoughtful so thankyou
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Yep. Nice apology. Everbody gets frustrated sometimes. But at the end its just a game.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

No idea what you are apologising for, but most of us have made a pratt out of ourselves online at some point. No worries mate.

And for crying out loud how the hell do I get this bleedin' forum to understand English? Apologising is PERFECTLY CORRECT SO STOP PUTTING A WIGGLY RED LINE UNDERNEATH IT!

Sorry iB055, nothing to do with you!
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

BoxTunnel wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm
And for crying out loud how the hell do I get this bleedin' forum to understand English? Apologising is PERFECTLY CORRECT SO STOP PUTTING A WIGGLY RED LINE UNDERNEATH IT!

Because in North America english it's spelled apologizing . Apologising is the British English spelling.
XBOX/ FS22
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Peter Griffin wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 pm Because in North America english it's spelled apologizing . Apologising is the British English spelling.
And therefore correct because we invented the bloody language (with a bit of help from the Romans, French, Germans, Vikings etc, etc).

I'm not being totally serious here but it is frustrating, just tell me where the British English option is on the forum and I'll be a happy man! :biggrin2:
Gamergoblin

Post by Gamergoblin »

I'm new so I haven't done anything yet :lol:
Guil

Post by Guil »

BoxTunnel wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm

That's nothing to do with the forum, it's whatever browser or spellchecker that you are using.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

BoxTunnel wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 pm
Peter Griffin wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 pm Because in North America english it's spelled apologizing . Apologising is the British English spelling.
And therefore correct because we invented the bloody language (with a bit of help from the Romans, French, Germans, Vikings etc, etc).

I'm not being totally serious here but it is frustrating, just tell me where the British English option is on the forum and I'll be a happy man! :biggrin2:

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying that's why it's putting that red line under it because spell check is apparently on American english
XBOX/ FS22
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

BoxTunnel wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:55 pm No idea what you are apologising for, but most of us have made a pratt out of ourselves online at some point. No worries mate.

Change your browser to UK English. It has nothing to do with the forum
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

IB055, I have been struggling at work to convince adults to take responsibility for what they do and say. So, I tip my hat to you. I don't believe we have had any negative interactions, but nevertheless I applaud you.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Actions speaks louder, than words.