Attention North Modding Company

dieselfreak50

Attention North Modding Company

Post by dieselfreak50 »

I just wanted to say thank you! You guys go above and beyond to bring some of the best mods to console thus far. I really appreciate all the long hours, time, and dedication you guys put into your work. These last 2 tracked machines are game changers. As i am a fan of the logging, you guys have helped me enjoy the game even more with your mods and the features you put in the such as the head drop and grapple function etc. This game wouldnt be what it is without you and many others like you! Please keep coming out with fantastic mods and know that they are VERY appreciated! Again along with all the hard work you guys put in in order to make them a reality. So again my hats off to you, THANK YOU!!
Hoe op by trade. Gamer by choice. Diesel runs through my veins
krisjo01

Re: Attention North Modding Company

Post by krisjo01 »

dieselfreak50 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:43 pm I just wanted to say thank you! You guys go above and beyond to bring some of the best mods to console thus far. I really appreciate all the long hours, time, and dedication you guys put into your work. These last 2 tracked machines are game changers. As i am a fan of the logging, you guys have helped me enjoy the game even more with your mods and the features you put in the such as the head drop and grapple function etc. This game wouldnt be what it is without you and many others like you! Please keep coming out with fantastic mods and know that they are VERY appreciated! Again along with all the hard work you guys put in in order to make them a reality. So again my hats off to you, THANK YOU!!
No problem! :biggrin2:

Really nice to see messages like this! Really appriciate it, so thank you! :coolnew:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

if it is true, thank you very much for your console mods, your time and dedication, keep on like this, guys
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Awesome work!! Thank you for the time and effort you give up to make your mods public. Respect and appreciation!
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Keep up the great work North modding!
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Great work especially the 9rt
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Xgc lilcountry

Post by Xgc lilcountry »

Great job guys love what u have brought us on console very impressed but do u have any plans on a fixed graple loader to make loading in the bush easier
krisjo01

Post by krisjo01 »

Xgc lilcountry wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:52 am Great job guys love what u have brought us on console very impressed but do u have any plans on a fixed graple loader to make loading in the bush easier
Not sure yet... We want to fix our other mods first at least :-P
bigsuirlife

Post by bigsuirlife »

I'm a pc user but thanks anyway :)
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

Thank you for the great mods enjoy using them
Ps4 player