Quarry

rcknhrd22

Quarry

Post by rcknhrd22 »

Hey all I just noticed that some of the maps now feature a Quarry. Can anyone help me as to telling me which vehicles you need to use them?
Ritchie

Re: Quarry

Post by Ritchie »

I used a front loader and bucket so a telehander or wheel loader will also work. Remember to buy the land that the quarry is on or you won't be able to scoop up any of the material.
wmoss1

Post by wmoss1 »

If you are talking about maps like Pleasant Valley I wouldn't see too much, I know the map author is hoping that Global Company comes out relatively soon and then he can start putting factories and other script mods in that could use some of the product from the quarry
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

The only quarry that has any function at this point in time is the quarry on ALiEN JiMs Washoe,Nevada map. The quarry gives free lime
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

What Tyler said above.
You can use any type of bucket, but remember to press the loading button (R on PC).
A loading belt can also be used, but you need to constantly restart it.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:22 am What Tyler said above.
You can use any type of bucket, but remember to press the loading button (R on PC).
A loading belt can also be used, but you need to constantly restart it.
I didn’t have the problem of restarting using the fill trigger belt. I have auto engine turned off, get in the belt, start the ‘engine’ and hit fill. Then wandered off while it filled 60k into a trailer, which I then struggled to get back to the farm due to the hills 🤣
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

The autoloading conveyer works well although as noted above, if you start filling the conveyer before placing trailer under it will only overload what is already on conveyer. I this case you just need to restart filling the conveyer before it is emptied then it will work continually
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420