To AAA Modding,

chedly_farms

To AAA Modding,

Post by chedly_farms »

You guys at AAA Modding are awesome! Your mods are collectively the best set of mods out there. I feel like nobody talks about how good you are. Along with that awesome lizard grain truck, you have come out with a whole line of Fortschritt machines and equipment, and was very happy ๐Ÿ˜Š to see the Combine harvester is now in the works. The forage harvesters you made for the mod contest look excellent and I cannot wait to get them on Xbox. I just wanted to start this thread in hopes there are forum members like me who share their appreciation of the mods you make.๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปThank๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปYou!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tomazius96

Re: To AAA Modding,

Post by Tomazius96 »

Yes. I am always amazed by the quality of their mods. Every small detail and relisitic textures. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* Good job !!
AkrapovicSBK

Post by AkrapovicSBK »

Yeep, big congrats too AAA modding for the great nostalgic equipment they are bringing to the game. I wonder what other stuff they would do maybe a Raba Steiger tractor, IFA truck ?
PC: 1xFS15 Gold+DLC Holmer-JCB-ItRunner-NHPack-NHLoader-FarmingClassics @1700 hours
PC: 1xFS17 Platinum+DLC BidBud-Kuhn-Ropa-ModernClassic-StrawAddon-Horsch; 1xFS17 @2300 hours
PC: 1xFS19 Premium Edition; 1xFS19 Platinum Edition @3200 hours
PC: 1xFS22 +SeasonPass1&2 @1700 hours
---------------------------------------------------------
Respect to Giants, developers and modders!
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Seeing this old Fortschritt machinery makes me feel like child again. Good work!
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

AAA modding, name says it all they are AAA. Thanks for the mods!!
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Aaa modding

Post by Aaa modding »

Thank you for the honor. I wish you a good game. :)We hope we can get through with that to consoles too.
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

Hey I love using you machines. Any news on whether the K454 baler press will be in the works for console? I'm currently using the New Holland HB5040BC that was on mod hub for one week then removed. So curious if the Fortshcritt K454 Baler was in the works? Hey if you guys ever want any ideas of new machines to bring to console. Let me know.