The old farm country side

Farmertom34

The old farm country side

Post by Farmertom34 »

Tried two different games new farmer in farm manager bought something at the shop in the shop gate won't open anybody else have this problem
Foomis

Re: The old farm country side

Post by Foomis »

The shop closes at night 5 or 6 I think opens 8 am
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Ok I will try speed in the time up an see if that works thanks
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Farmertom34 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 am Ok I will try speed in the time up an see if that works thanks
Yes, that does work. It's a pain when starting a new farm.
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

You are right it a pain this map is awesome just started on it an so fare I really like it thank for the help guys
scoobzor134

Post by scoobzor134 »

Some sellpoints also close during night.

Was in there when the clock hit 5 pm and my tractor was locked inside till 9 am lol
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Ok thanks for letting me know I usually sleep at 9 till 7 in the morning on game I do real time so that helps a lot because there has been some times I've been harvesting right at 9 and having to sell my last crop thanks for the help
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Did the map creator lower the starting slot count on this map? I had about a 20 hour save game on this map a month or two ago. Was loving it until one day I noticed my slot count was at 1175/1299. I still had so much stuff I needed to buy. I quit playing the map after that. Was playing on new farmer mode.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Unfortunately not he did not but I have gone through and sold all the vehicles and I started with my own just watching the slot count but so far I've got pigs and half my stuff for the sheep and I still got 300 slot left so I think I should be fine and I've gone with all American Equipment
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

That's pretty good to have that many slots left. I may start a new game on farm manager and see if I can keep the slots down because it's a great map. I loved playing on it.
New farmer mode always
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Psychohate wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:49 pm That's pretty good to have that many slots left. I may start a new game on farm manager and see if I can keep the slots down because it's a great map. I loved playing on it.
[

Yeah I sold the horse pen which I don't do that tip the other animal pens and the main Farm and sold everything else and all the extra pallets that is in map like the pig food to chicken feed the horse I put all that in silos or got rid of it they have the slot count to
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Good idea. I'll keep that in mind when I start. Those small pallets can add up quick lol
New farmer mode always