Pleasant Valley FS19 Map

jeremyj621

Pleasant Valley FS19 Map

Post by jeremyj621 »

As much as I like the idea of new crop types, this map would be better if it also introduced new equipment for the new crops. Coffee for example can't be harvested with a grain harvester. It requires a specialized type of coffee harvester. Cranberries, too, require specialized equipment to tend and harvest. Other than that, this is a very nicely done map.
Sir_Kutz

Re: Pleasant Valley FS19 Map

Post by Sir_Kutz »

I'm going to hold the contest mods to a very high standard, but that might be a bit much for the map contest.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Sir_Kutz wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:56 am I'm going to hold the contest mods to a very high standard, but that might be a bit much for the map contest.
I looked at 12 of the 16, most I rated 3/5 stars with only 2 at 4/5 stars. I have little to no desire to play any of the maps in the contest.
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

bossmanslim wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:38 pm
Sir_Kutz wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:56 am I'm going to hold the contest mods to a very high standard, but that might be a bit much for the map contest.
I looked at 12 of the 16, most I rated 3/5 stars with only 2 at 4/5 stars. I have little to no desire to play any of the maps in the contest.
I understand that completely. I would expect contest maps to blow me away, but they are all rather average. I will forgo further elaboration at this point because I don't want my opinion to possible influencing another persons perspective on any of the maps. At the very least I can say I haven't run into many game stopping bugs.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Not sure why you'd think another persons opinion would be influenced by yours. If all the maps are rather average, then I guess each has a good chance to win.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada