new dlc

olskool farmer

Re: new dlc

Post by olskool farmer »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:20 pm A handful will try to make it to console.fingers crossed.
That would be great,they did a great job and I love seeing more of a verity to choose from,and I have all kinds of tractors and harvesters on multiple farms,old and new from the smallest to Big Buds,I love tractors especially old ones,I use them all for everything as well as just driving one around,I really enjoy them and appreciate them too,I treat them like the real deal.After I use any for work I keep them clean and well maintained along with everything else on my farms,and have them parked neatly from smallest to largest in big machine sheds when I'm not using them,thought I'd throw that out and I really appreciate them and as much as I'd like to see certain ones come to console,I like surprises,always looking forward to seeing more,thanks guys and keep up the good work
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:06 am Im not sure if this is new knowledge or not but it certainly seemed new. I saw a post today on some Ag page about Claas coming out with a quadtrack... maybe thats a possibilty for the game
Is this what you are referring to?

theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Isn’t that just a xerion with aftermarket tracks. Possibly soucy tracks.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Very nice!!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:13 pm Isn’t that just a xerion with aftermarket tracks. Possibly soucy tracks.
Hard to say. They do look like some other tracks Claas is using, especially the idlers. That said, they certainly could be Soucy made...possibly exclusively for Claas.

Deere and Challenger (and Fendt's) tractor track units are supplied by Camso. Deere S700 combine tracks now come from Soucy....and Case IH combine tracks come from Camso.

Any of the current patents on tractor track units alone for both Deere and AGCO are held by Camso. Interestingly enough, the inventor listed in the patent for 9RX tracks (and others) works for Camso but was previously employed by...Caterpillar...and was listed as an inventor on their rubber track units as well.

Anything away from the track units... axles, drive systems, walking beam suspensions and tread adjustments are held by the tractor manufacturers.

I think Case IH tractor tracks are now contracted through Soucy but I cannot say for certain. However, CNHi holds the patents for the Quadtrac and Rowtrac units.