new dlc

livesea72

Re: new dlc

Post by livesea72 »

Guil wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:37 pm
livesea72 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Ok thanks, i don't get on discord much since ive had a few negative encounters there.
What happened?
Posted screenshots of some displays flickering in and out in giants case tractors and asked QA if it was worth submitting another bug report since the last was ignored and put in archive and had some dismissive comments about me being on console. Most were positive though and helpful.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Unfortunately you're always going to get some of these narrow minded individuals trying to compensate for some other inadequacy in their life by trying to belittle others. Don't let them put you off doing what you want to is what I'd say.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

i,woner if any of those mods in the contest will be available on console,that is great work guy,and if anything all the tractors will come to console those some very nice unique tractors old and new,and would like to see more kinds of new and old combines and harvesters
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Licensing will determine what mod contest mods come to console. If its not licenced then it wont be on console. Also we are not allowed extra scripts on console. At the end of the day its at the discretion of the modder whether they want their mod/map to be on console. If they submit it for console then it has to be tested and certified by Giants before it can be released. Mercedes Benz and Ford have absolutely no chance of being released on console. Manufacturers are not licenced for to be on consoles.
Guil

Post by Guil »

livesea72 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:57 pm
Posted screenshots of some displays flickering in and out in giants case tractors and asked QA if it was worth submitting another bug report since the last was ignored and put in archive and had some dismissive comments about me being on console. Most were positive though and helpful.
If you come back to discord and have any issues use the @moderator tag and all mods will be tagged.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:23 pm
livesea72 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 pm
Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:21 pm I wonder what GIF @O5-Chris will drop in to the comment. :smileynew:
Is Chris on holiday or sick he hasn't posted mod update since Friday and haven't seen any post either.
I think he is away somewhere since he yesterday posted some pics from Berlin on Discord.
I was!
Berlin was nice. We met up with the german Casters for FSL and did a training with them. We've already done so last month with the English ones. It was pretty awesome.

As for the topic at hand, please keep in mind that until we have an official announcement, anything - especially dates - are estimates and not final.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I eagerly await the official announcement of the Platinum dlc. Exciting times. Also with Seasons on the way. I am on console, but like most of the console players I will wait patiently on its arrival. Thank you to Giants and all the modders for making this game better than ever.
Deora

Post by Deora »

olskool farmer wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:18 am i,woner if any of those mods in the contest will be available on console,that is great work guy,and if anything all the tractors will come to console those some very nice unique tractors old and new,and would like to see more kinds of new and old combines and harvesters
CMT software said on Facebook that he want’s to get the New Holland 70’s series ready for console. So at least he will try 😁
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

A handful will try to make it to console.fingers crossed.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Guil wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:18 am
livesea72 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:57 pm
If you come back to discord and have any issues use the @moderator tag and all mods will be tagged.
Thank you
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Less than a week to Farmcon 19. Hopefully Giants announce something big for the autumn dlc. Super excited!!👍👍
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 am Less than a week to Farmcon 19. Hopefully Giants announce something big for the autumn dlc. Super excited!!👍👍
I wouldn't count on it. The possibility is always there but many were anticipating an announcement of some type last year and got nothing. Given that it as at Claas, possibly something in that regard but I expect the focus to be directed more to the extra-curricular activities.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Presentation: Game demo FS19 Platinum Addon

https://farming-simulator.com/farmcon19 ... e=schedule
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Farm com would be the fsl and future dlc
squerble

Post by squerble »

Well there's a guest presentation by Claas, followed immediately by the Platinum Addon Gameplay demo - let the speculation commence ;) well we've only got a few days to wait, and we've got Seasons dropping before then!