Oakfield & Marwell

girlie100

Oakfield & Marwell

Post by girlie100 »

Oxygen David announced on his facebook that Oakfield is seasons ready and will be submitted to Giants for testing (PC only for now) to be released before seasons drops.

Marwell will be getting the update soon after

:mrgreen: *thumbsup*

Cannot wait to get into these with seasons!
PC & Xbox One
Tylercheesey1986

Re: Oakfield & Marwell

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Yeah its awesome, from what i have read and seen he has gone above and beyond to make the most out of seasons on these maps.Might have to settle down in the English countryside for a while once seasons hits consoles
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

Played oakfield seasons on 17 it looked pretty amazing then. Realismus Have added new features that look interesting I think they’ve also added new snow masks leaf shading as well with more dynamic weather. I’ve already started getting my crops out of the fields ready for the 24th so I can start fresh and i suspect it may reset the fields like it did on 17.
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
wombles

Post by wombles »

Wolf Farming wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:47 pmI’ve already started getting my crops out of the fields ready for the 24th
Whoa good thinking Wolf, I need to get things harvested and supplies in for the animals. Busy weekend.
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

You guys think that having bare fields before installing the mod will help? Just curious. I know when you start a new game the fields are usually already planted before you buy.
Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, Texas-lost
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Having multiple sheep fields is going to be great, seems odd having all those grass fields with no stock in them. Hopefully we'll see this kind of thing on more maps.

I was trying to think of how you could make a placeable to fit any field but I guess the navmesh would be the stumbling block with this idea.
wombles

Post by wombles »

theMavric wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:45 pm You guys think that having bare fields before installing the mod will help? Just curious. I know when you start a new game the fields are usually already planted before you buy.
I don't know about seasons 19, but on 17 with season it reset all fields. So no grass or crops to start with.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Ritchie wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:46 pm Having multiple sheep fields is going to be great, seems odd having all those grass fields with no stock in them. Hopefully we'll see this kind of thing on more maps.

I was trying to think of how you could make a placeable to fit any field but I guess the navmesh would be the stumbling block with this idea.
Thought it was curious that he didn't mention multiple fields for cattle, hopefully an oversight on Oxygen Davids part.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I think it would be harder to implement this for cattle, sheep don't need as much. Just a feed trough and water trough. I'd like to see this for cattle too but it'll take a bit more effort.
wombles

Post by wombles »

You could be right never thought about that. I would love too see large placeable zero grazing cattle sheds.
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

Ritchie wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:46 pm Having multiple sheep fields is going to be great, seems odd having all those grass fields with no stock in them. Hopefully we'll see this kind of thing on more maps.

Like Richie (quoted wrong person the 1st time sorry Richie 😂) said on 17 it reset all the fields to early spring so you effectively lose all the crops you planted that’s a lot of cash to lose. you also had to re-plough and re-fertilise them as well so that’s time and potentially money as well. So I’ve got a busy weekend planned too.
Last edited by Wolf Farming on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

^^ Think you may have quoted the wrong post :hmm:
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Oxy said that it will need a new game save as he has moved stuff around so you'll need to wait for the updated map, harvest crops to silo and then load in seasons
PC & Xbox One
wombles

Post by wombles »

girlie100 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:54 pm Oxy said that it will need a new game save as he has moved stuff around so you'll need to wait for the updated map, harvest crops to silo and then load in seasons
Is it not only the fields he's made changes too, surely he hasn't move the grain silo's?
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

wombles wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 pm
girlie100 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:54 pm Oxy said that it will need a new game save as he has moved stuff around so you'll need to wait for the updated map, harvest crops to silo and then load in seasons
Is it not only the fields he's made changes too, surely he hasn't move the grain silo's?
no but the changes he has made are significant that it will require a new game save when the update comes out so harvesting anything now before the update will be lost, unless you just edit the crops into the new save file
PC & Xbox One