Pacific Northwest

Hoorah_12

Pacific Northwest

Post by Hoorah_12 »

Whole farm just crashed. All my equipment is still there but all placeables disappeared. Can’t get out of tractors or crank them once switched to them and can’t walk. Literally can’t do anything but thumb through my equipment. Had 50 hours of playing time and it’s all gone now
Aholz89

Re: Pacific Northwest

Post by Aholz89 »

Did you remove a placeable tree just before saving last session?
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Hoorah_12

Post by Hoorah_12 »

Yes
Hoorah_12

Post by Hoorah_12 »

Aholz89 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:48 pm Did you remove a placeable tree just before saving last session?
Guessing I need to start a new game? Lol
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Giants are looking in to it but for now avoid using the More Trees mod (it seems to be the culprit but still to be confirmed by Giants what the problem is).

It has been discussed in the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=966&t=148654
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

This map alone I get really bad frame drop or stuttering when I'm on my farm...it's really bad if I have a hired worker going
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Hoorah_12 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:03 pm
Aholz89 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:48 pm Did you remove a placeable tree just before saving last session?
Guessing I need to start a new game? Lol
Not necessarily. FS19 has an excellent automated save backup system.

First, note which savegame slot you are using. These will correspond to savegame1, savegame2 and so on.

Now, go to My Documets - My Games - FarmingSimulator2019. Here you will find a folder called savegameBackup. Open this folder.

Scroll down till you find a list of folders matching your savegame slot. Say you are playing Pacific Northwest on the third slot, you are looking for a list of folders whose name starts with savegame3_backup. The numbers after this corresponds to date and time of the backuped save.

Start with the latest one. Open the folder and copy all the content of the folder (ctrl+A, ctrl+C). Now go back to the main folder, My Documets - My Games - FarmingSimulator2019. Open the folder named savegame3 (or, of course, whichever number you are actually using). Paste the copied content into this folder (ctrl+V) and allow all overwriting. You are now back on the previously backuped save.

If this doesn't work first time around, try a later backup. You may also try to skip down a few backups. You will lose more of your latest work, but you will be more likely to get back your game with close to 50 hours of playtime.

Good luck :).