For the factory lovers

TobiHH

Re: For the factory lovers

Post by TobiHH »

Yes, they always do.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Well for those of you looking forward to this mod lets hope so :)
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:21 pm
Bartalos1 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:18 pm Seasons came out late afternoon (CEST)
Agree'd but would giants keep the mod in the updated list if they was about to release it a few hours later?
Yes they would, my Last/First Mod was taken off the update list when it failed testing, then was released without going back onto the list two weeks later, also i have seen mods on their for days after they have been released! it is only a guide, not a guarantee.

however the modder must be certain there is no issues with the mod to guarantee a release date, because mods are released the day mods pass testing.
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Well seems like they have added it on mod hub now
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

As expected...Let the downloads begin.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Lol just had a quick look and suspect I must be missing the point as all it does is add's things that the map I am on has anyway!

However I do like the icons pack.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:34 pm Lol just had a quick look and suspect I must be missing the point as all it does is add's things that the map I am on has anyway!
It is for the maps that don't have it on, then you can customise any mad with this stuff
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Farming Girl wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:35 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:34 pm Lol just had a quick look and suspect I must be missing the point as all it does is add's things that the map I am on has anyway!
It is for the maps that don't have it on, then you can customise any mad with this stuff
I must be a bit stupid then, are there not mods that do this anyway? Lot's of production mods out there that do this already, so what is so good about this? I dont ask in a way that I am trying to put the mod down, I genuinely want to know what this mod is about!?
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Ive never used them, so i dont know... i want a cheese making place and a micro brewery.. then i will be happy! oh and the ability to grow hops would be nice... maybe in the future giants would introduce this crop
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

Farming Girl wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:39 pm Ive never used them, so i dont know... i want a cheese making place and a micro brewery.. then i will be happy! oh and the ability to grow hops would be nice... maybe in the future giants would introduce this crop
beer or wine making would probably affect their age rating
PC & Xbox One
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

This is just the beginning. For sure the first productions with pallets will come up shortly. It`s just the basis on which everything can be build up.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Farming Girl wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:39 pm Ive never used them, so i dont know... i want a cheese making place and a micro brewery.. then i will be happy! oh and the ability to grow hops would be nice... maybe in the future giants would introduce this crop
There is a map that has cheese and yoghurt making on it.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:37 pm I must be a bit stupid then, are there not mods that do this anyway? Lot's of production mods out there that do this already, so what is so good about this? I dont ask in a way that I am trying to put the mod down, I genuinely want to know what this mod is about!?
Same here, what’s been released so far has already been available for some time (just not through modhub) so a bit of a let-down. Based on the early comments in this thread I’m assuming there must be more to come from this for production of more interesting things?

Can someone confirm that these mods have English translation? I just about get by with the other mods (choosing the right one from the shop is the hardest part!) as they aren’t in English but these look a bit more involved.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Look at this as a foundation, more can be built from this.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

CombineBert wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:59 pm Look at this as a foundation, more can be built from this.
Let's hope so! Certainly nothing new at this stage.