fenixguy

Re: New Holland t6 2 wheel drive

Post by fenixguy »

Make sure you're sitting down...
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

Holy cow guess I want use that might just blows my mind on that slot count. To be a small tractor
kintino

Post by kintino »

I really liked the tractor will be officially on all my farms :lol: :biggrin2: , eager for more 2wd designs.

Many thanks to whoever did it. *thumbsup*
Farmertom34

Post by Farmertom34 »

I will say they did a very good job I am now using it it worth the slot count very good mod
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

great looking mod. Very detailed. Slot count is a minus, but I’ll still use it for a little blue sprinkle in my green fleet. 😉
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

Nice tractor. Bought one and discovered the slot count (59 - seriously?), sold it and bought something with less slots.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It's a highly detailed machine
Skier10000

Post by Skier10000 »

59 slots count! Are you kidding me giants! How do you let this pass console testing! Are you trying to loose all your console players? You need to pay more attention to details like this for us. One of the smallest tractors. 2wd. And its likely the highest slot count to date for a piece of machinery. Unreal. I gave this mod a 1 star rating. Get your heads out of the ground!

Furthermore- if your in game models, for example a JD 8RT is -42 slots. A mod should never be allow to surpass that. Especially if its a small tractor being compared to a large tractor.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

I think with that attitude you will get less mods for console. The modders make a great job. The more detail in the 3d model (more polygons), the more slots it will be.
What do you suggest the modder do? Make a console specific 3d model with less polygons? He most likely spent a lot of time doing a beautiful model with high detail.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Unfortunately giants have no control on how a mod is detailed. It seems recently some console users are getting very rude
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Skier10000 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:36 pm 59 slots count! Are you kidding me giants! How do you let this pass console testing! Are you trying to loose all your console players? You need to pay more attention to details like this for us. One of the smallest tractors. 2wd. And its likely the highest slot count to date for a piece of machinery. Unreal. I gave this mod a 1 star rating. Get your heads out of the ground!

Furthermore- if your in game models, for example a JD 8RT is -42 slots. A mod should never be allow to surpass that. Especially if its a small tractor being compared to a large tractor.
Skier10000

Post by Skier10000 »

Its not the modders fault! Sure he did a great job, detail heavy, etc. Polygons etc. My issue is that you allow this to go through to console. Its easy for you pc people to jab at console players. But we have it so bad sometimes. Maps get released that start off with 900+ count and you have no room to create the farm that you want. I understand the difference between pc and ps, and that ps dictates space, etc. Pc can handle more load etc. I get that. But come on. How can you justify letting a mod like that go through to console? It puts a foul taste in my month. I would have really enjoyed using that mod, but i wont because i need the space of lower counts to be able to use and do all that i want. So its a big slap in the face in my opinion. You have requirements and standards that these modders have to meet for console mods. What is the slot count limit? Is there one? Why is it allowed to be higher then a in game based model. Are these mods more detailed then the base game? Cause that shouldn’t be the case for console seeing as though it can only “handle” so much. There have been plenty of other good small tractor mods that have come out, and have been less slot counts with plenty of option and detail. See where im going with this? Im not a techy so please explain this to me cause i am genuinely interested in understanding this.
Guil

Post by Guil »

If you are so offended by it just don't use it, why should giants refuse to release for the other thousands of players who might want it?

Delete the mod and move on.
Doppy

Post by Doppy »

Buy a second one, it will only be 30 slots a piece :p
But seriously.. Be glad these mods get released so we have the choise to use it, or not. Slotcount doesn't allow to buy it? Just dont use it, and move on. And if you start a new farm someday perhaps you can use it then.