Console User's feedback

Missyb

Console User's feedback

Post by Missyb »

currently at the starting point of a map especially for console players in mind what do you really need from a map that you would like to see/on this map. any feeedback from previous maps from either 15, 17 or 19.

list all the futures that you would like to see.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
redglasses

Re: Console User's feedback

Post by redglasses »

A manure but point. Lots of logging land. May I ask if this will be an America or European map?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

I will just throw out a list of things I appreciate on maps.

- Main road which you can use to travel around map.
- The ability to create my own farm.
- Custom animal pens, these may me dedicated to a certain area, but added bonus if I can place them myself.
- Variable terrain and size of fields.
- A town with buyers for grains and other products.
- Port/Transport company for export of grains, wood and other products.
- Woodland in the hills for forestry.

On Fs19 I prefer Pacific NW and Felsbrunn.
On Fs17 I preferred The Valley The Old Farm, Sandy Bay, West Coast and Lone Oak.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Honestly a good mix of Welkers and Pacific NW would be awesome! I enjoy Pacific NW but wish it was more flat like Welkers
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

I prefer a farm in the center or straight roads with squarish fields.
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Stopdad1

Post by Stopdad1 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:42 pm Honestly a good mix of Welkers and Pacific NW would be awesome! I enjoy Pacific NW but wish it was more flat like Welkers
+1 Except I would love to start with one small house and a garage even if they were placeable, so I could start anywhere from scratch. Oh and a big one is no "Can't modify terrain here" messages.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Stopdad1 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:20 am
vondeylenfarms wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:42 pm Honestly a good mix of Welkers and Pacific NW would be awesome! I enjoy Pacific NW but wish it was more flat like Welkers
+1 Except I would love to start with one small house and a garage even if they were placeable, so I could start anywhere from scratch. Oh and a big one is no "Can't modify terrain here" messages.
Right! Bare spots to put a farm in places and none of that can't place here or terrian can't be modified lol very annoying
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
iB055

Post by iB055 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:42 am
Stopdad1 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:20 am
Right! Bare spots to put a farm in places and none of that can't place here or terrian can't be modified lol very annoying
Far less trash or rubble piles would also be a plus. It gets a bit frustrating when an ideal farm location is cluttered with irremovable objects and/or buildings as well as the dreaded "Can't modify terrain here" messages.

Lets not forget the ability of painting grass especially around newly placed buildings. Having to still plow, seed and roll small areas is very time consuming. Some of my preferred maps were created before that particular feature but have not yet been updated for that ability.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Being able to buy separate plots or the land around them.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Maps that are not full of collisions, i cant understand why all the mod maps have collisions on their fields, cant set up a building while lights red everywhere, not all maps are totally bad here but every map has fields that are useless for placeables. And please giants add place everywhere
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

I would love a map of the mallee area in australia
G'day
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

I absolutely love maps that have a real lived-in feel. I'm just going off of what I see locally, but I've never seen a farm that looks like it's prepped for open heart surgery lol. I'm not into the scattered trash look like Ravenport, but rust, dirt, peeling paint, etc., just seem to be facts of life. That being said, if any mapmaker is interested in doing a map with a Northeast US feel, I'll gladly do some reference photography for you!
Farmingboss99
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Farmingboss99 »

I would agree with no trash piles and everything else. Just amuxture of everything but not to much of one thing
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Real farms to me don’t all have matching uniformed buildings, they tend to look random in their design. A lot of the farms I see in the uk are old farms that have evolved over time so buildings and fixtures have been added when needed and seem to be whatever is available or affordable at the time rather than ‘generic shed number 1’
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

I prefer multiple grain sell points on maps. Having options to sell. A lot of maps have 1 grain sell point which means you have to store grains and aren't making money.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime