Pick up grass

BearClaw

Pick up grass

Post by BearClaw »

Hi there

I just wonder why there is so few options for picking up grass in fs19, well if you get the monster forage wagons you can, but not with smaller equipments. Where did the one axl poettinger wagon go? And how about trailed foragechoppers? Quess i could get a pc and start modding and all that stuff, but just wonder why the game has only options for big modern equipments for big farms in this category.

Quess i do miss the pottinger to much .. and trailed chopper forage harvesters goo..
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Phigo

Re: Pick up grass

Post by Phigo »

What about those loading waggons? Both vanilla and Modhub got a few. They take hey, straw and grass. If that isn't enough. Bale the grass and pick it up manually or by autoload. Or you load the milling machine, take a Traktor and the biggest tipper you find and load it up with that combination...

If These 3 Options in their multiple combinations are not enough I don't know what to say...
PS4 und PC
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There is only one smaller forage wagon and that is pc/mac only at the moment, the other ones are larger that the smallest one ingame.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

How else can you pick up grass
G'day
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Phigo wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:36 am What about those loading waggons? Both vanilla and Modhub got a few. They take hey, straw and grass. If that isn't enough. Bale the grass and pick it up manually or by autoload. Or you load the milling machine, take a Traktor and the biggest tipper you find and load it up with that combination...

If These 3 Options in their multiple combinations are not enough I don't know what to say...
First: Im on console, and i am talking about the pick up forage wagons. On earlier fs we had a small poettinger wagon with one axl. The miller with a huge trailer is not an option while i ask for the smaller options. You must have mistunderstood the post ...
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

As I am not a native english-speaker I might have misunterstood - I am sorry.

I was reffering to the picking up grass-point. All my Options (or "Options") are good for console as I am on that platform too.
PS4 und PC
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

The point is: little equipment.
In FS17 you get little balers with the MF pack, but in FS19, everything is one step too big for players like the OP and for me, too.
Miss the old little Poettinger, too.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Large bucket and front end loader, then dump into a tipper or whatever
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Use milling machine with a small trailer?? That's what I do when playing small farms
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420