John Deere S790 - Console slot count - Can we get clarification

TZ441

Re: John Deere S790 - Console slot count

Post by TZ441 »

Also just went and checked, on Ravenport prolly the same on felsbrun, the starting slot count on ravenport is now low 200s. It used to be in the mid 400s if i remember correctly. Just a FYI for people.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

🤗👍
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Don't get me wrong it's cool if they did this...but it looks just to be Xbox and I'm hoping PlayStation can be in this
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:16 am Don't get me wrong it's cool if they did this...but it looks just to be Xbox and I'm hoping PlayStation can be in this
Same. Subscribed and waiting to hear about PS4
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:16 am Don't get me wrong it's cool if they did this...but it looks just to be Xbox and I'm hoping PlayStation can be in this
I think something must not of been right with the patch if only xbox got this. I jist have a slim not a one x so i dont have that great of a setup so if the slims slots can be optomized i garentee the ps4s can. Unless maybe it was on sonys end some how. Idk it would be nice to hear from giants on this since reducing slots wasnt even listed in the patch notes.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:26 am I have two custom modding 8r and they are both showing 3 slot count for xbox one.

Edit: Apparently, when you buy more than 1 they both go to the lower slot value. Both new Holland confines are at 1 now. Both flex coil are at 1, the list goes on. I thought I just remembered the second one you bought would be lower. I could be wrong though.
Slight confusion on this, say you buy a tractor and it's 40 slots. If you buy another one it will only be 1 slot as it's basically a copy of the initial one you bought.

It was the same in FS17 and that's why it tells you it's only 1 slot.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yea, but they both show on the garage as 1 slot, where initially I thought one showed the original amount n the second one showed 1 slot.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

No, as soon as you buy a second one of anything it shows the number of slots you'll get back if you sell one of them. Once your back to owning one of those vehicles it'll show the higher slot count for that one that you'll get back for selling it.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Oh gotcha. Thanks Ritchie, sorry for my post then. I guess I never paid that close attention to it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Rabbitbugs93

Re: John Deere S790 - Console slot count - Can we get clarification

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

How's everyone,,first time commenting on the forum but speaking of slots I've noticed John Deere,case,new hollandand,,Anderson equipment an possible a lot of other equipment (haven't had time to check everything yet) now have lower slot count,,The case maxxum is now 10 less slots,,also some of the Anderson equipment like diet feeder's in particular use a lot less slots now,,I play on Xbox an only noticed it yesturday
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Same here. Getting crowded fast. Have a rotating door now for special items...use, return and add the next item. I have to budget slots more than money.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

DeereJason wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:23 pm
Same here. Getting crowded fast. Have a rotating door now for special items...use, return and add the next item. I have to budget slots more than money.
Not to get off topic but I am curious as to the play style of those players that are maxing out slots?

Ive been playing on Ravenport which out the gate starts you off 5-600 slots before you buy anything on farm manager. Ive got cotton, soybeans, logging, silage, and haying operations with all the appropriate machines and equipment. I still have around 300 slots free.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Can confirm, it is not hard at all to hit max slots if you use any variety of equipment at all. I found with 17 on a map like Lone Oak I had to lease my beet/potato equipment as well as forestry equipment even after using the same model of multiple tractors to save slots.

For some reason that map used an insane amount of starting slots.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Well probably have to wait till after farm con to get Chris or anyone from giants to answer this. If they PS4 will get an update and lower ours to then I'll be happy wait a few days
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Guil wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:56 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:09 pm Come on giants let's see an explanation for this plz....I would like to see a lower slot count so obviously it's possible
At the time of your post it was after 10pm in Germany, have some patience and wait for an answer. Might take a little bit longer given that Giants are super busy with FarmCon.
Yeah, FarmCon is pretty much the reason i can't look into this at the moment. Sorry!
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support