Do you think Claas is coming?

Is Claas going to be in the Platinum Edition?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 131

Tomazius96

Re: Do you think Claas is coming?

Post by Tomazius96 »

Or might be a very clever and cheeky way of building up the hype. They could hide all the info easily, but they are teasing us. We will see tomorrow who was right.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Everyone is talking about brands but no one mentioned about crops, maps or maybe new animals? New placeabales?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I don't see a thread for that
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Tomazius96 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:50 pm Or might be a very clever and cheeky way of building up the hype. They could hide all the info easily, but they are teasing us. We will see tomorrow who was right.
The sad thing is that we might not get any info at all tomorrow. And with that i mean us who are not at farmcon, probably only them who will see anything at all sadly..
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:03 pm Everyone is talking about brands but no one mentioned about crops, maps or maybe new animals? New placeabales?
There is no hints and info for such specualtions.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 pm The sad thing is that we might not get any info at all tomorrow. And with that i mean us who are not at farmcon, probably only them who will see anything at all sadly..
It'll be on here within 5 mins I'm sure.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 pm
Tomazius96 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:50 pm Or might be a very clever and cheeky way of building up the hype. They could hide all the info easily, but they are teasing us. We will see tomorrow who was right.
The sad thing is that we might not get any info at all tomorrow. And with that i mean us who are not at farmcon, probably only them who will see anything at all sadly..
And hopefully they will share what they see. I am going to check internet again tomorrow evening...
But let's hope Giants will release some trailer about the Premium Edition to youtube, about same time
it is introduced.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Premium is the one with the season pass on consoles. Platinum is the dlc. I believe there will be a Platinum Edition copy of the game as well.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:11 pm It'll be on here within 5 mins I'm sure.
I know right?

Sealyp is out there and so is that wanna-be news anchor Joe Barnes. (Silvernews)

So we’ll know in no-time
Ignorance is bliss
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

More speculation today from Joe Barnes aka Silver News.
Also one of his flights has been cancelled Amsterdam to Duesseldorf so he might not make Farming Simulator League.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpwgC3cpfKM&app=desktop
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:00 pm More speculation today from Joe Barnes aka Silver News.
Also one of his flights has been cancelled Amsterdam to Duesseldorf so he might not make Farming Simulator League.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpwgC3cpfKM&app=desktop
Sorry Mate, got to about ten seconds into the video and switched it off. I'm too old for "youtube personalities", apart from MrSealyp who I reckon is older than me judging by his beard!

As for Claas, as a totally virtual farmer I have no favourites, but I do find myself tending to buy Case IH in game these days because on my setup they sound better. However, as a Kawasaki fan Claas green is only a few shades lighter than Kawasaki Racing Green...
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

I would like to have these in some variant. :biggrin2:

Tractors:
ATOS
ARION
AXION
XERION

Harvesters:
LEXION
TUCANO
AVERO

Forage:
JAGUAR
DISCO
LINER
CARGOS

Balers:
QUADRANT
ROLLANT

Wheel loader:
TORION

Telehandler:
SCORPION

and CLAAS front loader.

And other stuff like new map and animals like goats maybe even a new crop like carrots, sorghum or something else..
Glorious PC gaming master race. :biggrin2:
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

You are not asking for much!!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Yelibam wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:45 pm It's obvious that Claas is now linked to FS, but will they be coming in the Platinum DLC? I'm not sure that there has been time for that since the announcement of their involvement. Here's another idea...
These deals are worked out long before anything is announced. Sorry, the Lizard instead of Claas makes no sense whatsoever. As someone else already said, it takes just as much effort to make either. It would be a matter of licensing...which I'm sure they already have given where they are this week.
gingeredscot73 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:46 am In my opinion having Claas as a partnership and having them hosting Farmcon 19 and not being in the Platinum dlc would be a very bad business decision. Would you stab your partners in the back by announcing a rival brand for a upcoming dlc? I believe Claas have been partners for at least 4 months if not longer. Something is in the works. Wont be long now. Farmcon starts tomorrow so we might find out more information. I am guessing Giant will make a official announcement of the platinum dlc over the course of the weekend.
I'm voting longer...Possibly a year and a half...a year at least. I thought I read somewhere that Deere talked to Giants about getting into the game about the time FS17 was released...maybe at Agritechnica? I may have to check into that more. Anyway, it's quite possible that the announcement that Deere was coming was enough to push Claas into joining.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

As per this news article Giants partnered with Claas around February 2019. https://www.scholarlygamers.com/news/20 ... rtnership/ As far as the length of negotiations go that is unknown. As I said partnership not licencing agreement. February to July is 5 months. So within that time a licencing agreement could have been negotiated and plans of a dlc could have been put in place by both Giants and Claas. Well I would say that dlc was most likely in development before Claas partnered with Giants and were negotiating deals with potential new brands to include in the dlc if there is a map included they could have been working on that. Then Claas partnered with Giants. For all we know Giants could have already signed a licencing agreement with Claas. What is being shown at Farmcon 19 is a demonstration of the Platinum dlc. Speculatively speaking we are looking at a release window possibly sometime in the autumn or fall as our American cousins call it. I am guessing just before Thanksgiving in November as 17 Platinum came out mid November 2017. I would guess at the 12th or 19th November. From what I remember dlcs usually release on a Tuesday. This gives Giants approximately 3 to 4 months to finish the dlc. I have no doubt Giants are already heavily into development of the Platinum dlc. My guess is that Giants will probably announce something over the course of the weekend. This will be very interesting to watch. As someone else said this speculation could be the worst kept secret or the biggest bluff in the history of Farming Simulator. I think Chris knowns but has swore an oath of secrecy. As Chris, Guil and Lisertan has hinted. PERHAPS!! I think that 7 letter word speaks volumes. My guess is $20, €20 or £20.