Do you think Claas is coming?

Is Claas going to be in the Platinum Edition?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 131

Yelibam

Re: Do you think Claas is coming?

Post by Yelibam »

It's obvious that Claas is now linked to FS, but will they be coming in the Platinum DLC? I'm not sure that there has been time for that since the announcement of their involvement. Here's another idea:

Since the first FS game we have had the brand: Lizard. This has been used for various unbranded equipment, and many have been based on older models of real brands. I saw a hint somewhere about the Lizard brand being extended, so my theory is that the range of Lizard equipment will be enlarged, and some of it will be based on Claas equipment - this way they can bring in Lizard tractors, combines and other equipment, all based on Claas models. I don't know if this will be for FS19.

I'm probably completely off the mark, but if I'm right - you heard it here first! haha.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

^that's a no from me dawg.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Yelibam

Post by Yelibam »

dawg?

Deputy Dawg?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Ummmm no Yelibam.

Besides, if Giants had time to create Lizard equipment based on CLAAS, then they had time to create equipment from CLAAS itself.
Ignorance is bliss
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm
O5-Chris wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:14 am
ltl.vamp wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Thx@German_Humor.de for Thisis@confirmation.com!
Good thing i'm austrian.
Ahhhh is THAT the Austrian flag?? Who knew
Last time I checked it was the Australian flag. 😊
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Well where im from there are American claas combines around i hope that will an option for the claas combines if they come out.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:29 am Last time I checked it was the Australian flag. 😊
That's the joke ;-)
Cmtaylor wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:35 am Well where im from there are American claas combines around i hope that will an option for the claas combines if they come out.
Looking back on the basegame i highly doubt that but i would appriciate it too, that black-yellow pantjob looks way better imo

And btt: i see absolutly no reason for claas to host the farmcom and not getting something in return
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

In my opinion having Claas as a partnership and having them hosting Farmcon 19 and not being in the Platinum dlc would be a very bad business decision. Would you stab your partners in the back by announcing a rival brand for a upcoming dlc? I believe Claas have been partners for at least 4 months if not longer. Something is in the works. Wont be long now. Farmcon starts tomorrow so we might find out more information. I am guessing Giant will make a official announcement of the platinum dlc over the course of the weekend.
Guil

Post by Guil »

As you can see from the FarmCon schedule, there's a platinum presentation after the Claas presentation.
https://farming-simulator.com/farmcon19 ... e=schedule
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Guil wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:19 am As you can see from the FarmCon schedule, there's a platinum presentation after the Claas presentation.
https://farming-simulator.com/farmcon19 ... e=schedule
That much is clear that the platinum dlc is being shown at 3pm on Saturday. The question that is burning a hole in a lot of people's brains is does the dlc contain Claas equipment. Going by what a lot of people are saying in regards to the so called leaked CGI that some YouTubers have analysised which was posted on Claas's German YouTube channel I think that Claas could be coming. I believe like a lot people its no longer a matter of IF Claas will be added to the game, but when.
Original video by Claas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-DXIiYtew&list=WL
Virtual Farmer's analysis video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2F2DjaQTKc
Last edited by gingeredscot73 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

So we will most likely receive informations tomorrow afternoon and can stop the wild speculations...
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

TobiHH wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:51 am So we will most likely receive informations tomorrow afternoon and can stop the wild speculations...
Hope so.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Shamelessly robbed from Chris lol

Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

It's either the worst kept secret of all time or the greatest bluff. :lol:
Guil

Post by Guil »