Maps that will not open with Seasons

dtmaster

Re: Maps that will not open with Seasons

Post by dtmaster »

Some Hud images had a wrong size and not 256x256 px .. Have corrected that now and it works with 31 fruits altogether without problems ..
Public TS: we-play-games.de:10138
Public IRC : irc.we-play-games.de SSL port: 10000
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

blackiecat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm Did fs17 seasons have these problems at the start? it seemed to run ok on all maps, its that long ago I forgot, it might be wise to wait till a map is ready to work ok with seasons 19, seems to be a lot of problems with this one, is there any maps out there that do work perfectly with 19 seasons?

We had plenty of problems at the start with many mod maps. It seems like you are trying to stir? Funny enough I remember your user name. Isn’t that odd?
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

dtmaster wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:29 pm Some Hud images had a wrong size and not 256x256 px .. Have corrected that now and it works with 31 fruits altogether without problems ..
Thanks for that. We will take a look at this.
dtmaster

Post by dtmaster »

theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:44 pm
blackiecat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm Did fs17 seasons have these problems at the start? it seemed to run ok on all maps, its that long ago I forgot, it might be wise to wait till a map is ready to work ok with seasons 19, seems to be a lot of problems with this one, is there any maps out there that do work perfectly with 19 seasons?

We had plenty of problems at the start with many mod maps. It seems like you are trying to stir? Funny enough I remember your user name. Isn’t that odd?
Do you mean me?

If so, I do not really understand what you mean .. But may also be due to the translation. Everything with google Translate.
theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:47 pm
dtmaster wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:29 pm Some Hud images had a wrong size and not 256x256 px .. Have corrected that now and it works with 31 fruits altogether without problems ..
Thanks for that. We will take a look at this.
With Season everything is fine .. Some pictures were just not 256x256 px .. I corrected them and everything is fine ..
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

dtmaster wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:48 pm
theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Do you mean me?

If so, I do not really understand what you mean .. But may also be due to the translation. Everything with google Translate.
He probably means blackiecat, since he is the one he is quoting.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Yeah. That would make sense 🤪
wombles

Post by wombles »

ghosted wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:05 pm Im playing on Marwell Manor map but the trees are not correct. no errors in log either

It's Birch trees that's causing that to happen, I'm replacing them with maple and oak trees on Marwell. Only doing it as it might be a while before it gets updated.
dtmaster

Post by dtmaster »

theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:51 pm Yeah. That would make sense 🤪
Lol.. Sry ist to hot in my room.. :smileynew:
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

No worries.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

wombles wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:58 pm
ghosted wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:05 pm Im playing on Marwell Manor map but the trees are not correct. no errors in log either

It's Birch trees that's causing that to happen, I'm replacing them with maple and oak trees on Marwell. Only doing it as it might be a while before it gets updated.
Maps not fully converted and using 17 trees or not using default 19 trees with the default names cause this. There is nothing we can do about it and we had this same issue in 17 when seasons was originally released,
Batla

Post by Batla »

Can we start a game or will the update require a new save? Would kinda *censored* to start over in a week after its done testing!
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

It depends on the map maker. If they only update the trees and nothing else, then you are ok
wombles

Post by wombles »

theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:21 pm

Maps not fully converted and using 17 trees or not using default 19 trees with the default names cause this. There is nothing we can do about it and we had this same issue in 17 when seasons was originally released,
Geez mate hope you didn't take that as me blaming Realismus or Oxygen David, I was only letting him/her know away to fix Marwell for a better experience, till David gets it updated. You guys/gals have done a great job, can't wait to get started. :)
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Nobody is blaming anyone. I was just explaining why this happens. By explaining it here I hope that others can take the message forward and I don’t have to post the same thing over and over again. It’s knowledge by osmosis
wombles

Post by wombles »

theSeb wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:53 pm Nobody is blaming anyone. I was just explaining why this happens. By explaining it here I hope that others can take the message forward and I don’t have to post the same thing over and over again. It’s knowledge by osmosis
Now Seb people don't ask the same thing over and over, there's a search bar for that. :lol: