How is it after the first day

livesea72

Lizard trex 600 leaked to outside modsite

Post by livesea72 »

Just saw FSclub vid were he said the lizard trex 600 has been uploaded to another site and BSM is looking into how it happened. This could put it at risk of not coming to fs19 due to giants rules about modhub only mods. It would be very dissapointing if in fact it wasnt allowed. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly and we get it. I waiting on this as it was in PC testing Thursday.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
gingeredscot73

Re: Lizard trex 600 leaked to outside modsite

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I post this earlier and decided to take the post down. Not that will make a difference. Certain players will download it regardless which I think is disrespectful to Blacksheep Modding. Shows how selfish the community is when all the care about is a mod. They dont care about the source or the creators. All they care about is themselves. FSClub messaged Blacksheep Modding and they confirmed it was leaked by an outside source. This could be very damaging as you said as Giant wont allow mods that are already released on 3rd party sites. Its ok for pc players as they can download from 3rd party sites. Console players can only download from the mod hub. So if this gets rejected console players lose out. One thing that disgusts me about this community is player stealing other modders mods and uploading them without the creators permission. I have seen it on at least 2 sites. Given the number of 3rd party sites it just going to get upload everywhere. Always someone that got to ruin the chance of getting a mod to the mod hub by stealing and making it viral without the express permission of the creators. Over 40 views on this post. No doubt news is spreading like wild fire. Considering how many watch FSClub on Youtube many players will download the mod from the unofficial source. Thats called stealing guys!! But you dont care.
DirectCedar

Re: Using your own equipment on contracts

Post by DirectCedar »

Drmattymd wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:30 am Did I miss something or can you not use your own equipment on contracts anymore? Did seasons limit this? Just accepted a contract for plowing on County Line map but it said I wasnt allowed access to the land
I've been doing contracts with my own equipment on Fellsbrunn with Seasons all day. My hunch is maybe a conflict with that map.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

It's not about not caring, most people just do not know any better. Mod stealing on the other hand isn't acceptable at all. Blacksheep modding could go the same way realismus modding went with their seasons mod prior to the mod contest for FS17 and file DMCA complains to those leaking sites and get in contact with giants, i mean we still got seasons for all plattforms in the contest, didn't we?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Thing is a ton of fun to use.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I am sure Blacksheep Modding is looking into this. No doubt we will see something fairly soon on their Facebook soon enough. What if this had happen to Seasons 19. I wasnt aware Seasons 17 was leaked prior to pc release for the mod contest 2017.
juf.de

Seasans - Hay

Post by juf.de »

Hey there started a new map with seasons some day ago, i put grass on two fields, one for silage bales the other for hay bales. In Farmer Kleins video he said, that grass would become hay, if it's dry enough (below 20% moisture). Now i did wait until i met those requirements and started cutting the grass and it immidiatly became grass in the light green color. I did a test pick up with a shovel prior to raking and picking it up and it still was grass even though it had the ligth green color. After waiting some time (i thougth it migth need some more time to dry) it still stayes grass and even after raking it it still stay grass, as you can see in the image below.

Now my questions is: What am i missing or doing wrong?

Color before and after raking:

Seasons field info

Picking up the windrow after raking it

Update: after swathing the raked hay it went back to the dark green grass texture
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

eight_lugs wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:18 am Thing is a ton of fun to use.
To be honest you really disgust me buddy. You see a post in regards to a leaked mod and feel the need to download it from a unofficial source then come on here an gloat to other members. Its parasites like this that ruin this community. You have absolutely no respect for the creators or the community as a whole. Only think of yourself. Total selfish attitude to take.
Last edited by gingeredscot73 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werdy

Re: Seasons - Months

Post by Werdy »

Procobator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:07 am In the translations folder find the xml file for your language and open it up. Search for the seasonal default text and replace with what you like. If you’ve never tampered with an xml be careful. Also, please don’t come back here and post that the mod is broke because you tampered with it. When you modify mods you do so at your own risk. Good luck.
Thank you, it is working :) it is only detail but for me now is seasons more realistic :D
DirectCedar

Re: Seasans - Hay

Post by DirectCedar »

My understanding is that cut grass needs time to dry in the sun before it turns to hay, regardless whether it is tedded or not. If the "wet crops" icon was on when it was cut, the wet crop will need tedding and then it will eventually dry from grass to hay. If the "wet crop" icon was not on when the grass was cut, it will still be grass when first cut but will dry to hay with nice weather, without the need for tedding.

It is also my understanding that the textures for grass and hay are a little more similar than intended and can be tricky to visually distinguish. I believe RM is working on that.

How long did you actually leave the grass to dry, and was the weather sunny and warm during that time?
juf.de

Re: Seasans - Hay

Post by juf.de »

The weather was sunny and warm during the cutting, the pic of the field info was obviously taken after the cutting but was the same or similar during cutting. The ground was definitly not wet and the plants had below 20% moisture. I let the grass dry/lay around for around 8 h, there was no rain or temperature drops inbetween.
Playing on PC
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

eight_lugs that is so disrespectful to modders. IMO this community should shun you. In my community you would get a flogging for that behaviour
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Hes just trolling
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Months of work by Blacksheep Modding and this is when the parasites of the community come crawling out the woodwork when the sniff a leaked mod. If it wasnt posted here they would find out somewhere else. I just hope Blacksheep Modding take swift action against these sites. One of the greatest modding groups to create mods for Farming Simulator and this is how individuals like eight_lugs here decide to honour them by downloading their mod which was stolen and illegally upload to unofficial site. Is this how we pay homage to modders who create mods which take hundreds of hours to create only to have them stolen. This is why this community is dying. It the modders that keep the game interesting only to have their maps/mods stolen and the trolls that have no respect for modders in general only for them to quit modding all together There are less modders modding for 19 than 17. Expect this number to drop even further when FS21 comes out. These are sad times. Any modder that has their property stolen I feel your pain. It really disgusts me that individuals behave in such a manner. Its human greed that what it is. No wonder the world is in such a mess. Anyway in 20 or so years if I am lucky to live that long I will be 6ft under anyway and I wont care. Whats next for humanity? Are we going to colonize another planet and destroy that as well. The destiny of humanity is our own self destruction. Anyway thats my rant for the day. Yeah eight_lugs is nothing, but a little troll.
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

As a big fan of any bsm mod this is sad even if it was unpopular mod this sorta stuff shows that players have no respect for the hard work modders do! I hope black sheep can figure something out

Does this mean for sure that it won’t pass giants testing?
Can black sheep do anything?
Is it a coincidence that it got leaked shortly after it got through to testing?
I don’t know a whole lot of what happens now any information would be awesome