How is it after the first day

matains

Re: Seasans - Hay

Post by matains »

I think it won't say specifically that it has become hay - the moisture meter just shows the type of crop growing in the field which is always grass.
Tomazius96

Re: Lizard trex 600 leaked to outside modsite

Post by Tomazius96 »

The mod was released on ModHub yesterday, but was pulled out few minutes later for some reason. I still managed it to DL. Looks like some kind of scumbag used that oppurtinity and uploaded it on his sharemods.com link and spread it all over internet.
matains

Seasons - fertilizing grass

Post by matains »

Hi!

Yesterday i tried putting slurry on my grass field and nothing happened. The ground texture didn't become darker as usual and the map also doesn't show that part of the field as fertilized. Is this meant to be like that or may be i'm doing something wrong? I haven't played the game since FS17 with Seasons so could it be changed from FS17 to FS19?
juf.de

Re: Seasons - fertilizing grass

Post by juf.de »

i'm having trouble getting into seasons too, so no solution from me, sorry. But when did you try putting slurry onto the field, full grown fields usually do not accept any kind of fertilizer?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Ok, update, seems i just didn't wait long enough. And for general information: It seems RM used the default hay texture as drygrass (that drying stage inbetween wet grass and hay) and added a way brigther texture as the new hay texture. Ofcourse I baled all the hay before thinking of taking a picture to help others, sorry :neutralnew:
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Off with his head!!!
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

I was just about to say that hay has just dried for me in 4 hours and it's very easy to tell the difference between cut grass and hay!
Last edited by FarmerLee73 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There is a key in Fs19 to take a picture, which are saved in the screenshot folder, located where the mod folder is. You can upload images whith the Giants Imagehoster, link and tutorial are in my signature.
Playing on PC
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Yeah you just did not wait long enough. Check out the weather forecast and the drying potential.

When you mow and the conditions are dy the mower outputs semi dry grass. When you pick up semi dry it becomes grass. The tedder will only process wet grass and make it semi dry.

And yeah we changed the textures.

Should say we are assessing how well this feature works and are considering to change it slightly in an update of the mod.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

juf.de wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:28 am There is a key in Fs19 to take a picture, which are saved in the screenshot folder, located where the mod folder is. You can upload images whith the Giants Imagehoster, link and tutorial are in my signature.
Just did print screen now so you can see the difference, but will check the tut
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

We will look into this.
Werdy

Re: Seasons And Crop Fertilizing

Post by Werdy »

Can somehow increased soil moisture ? Play 6 days seasons, I'm currently in Mid Summer and it never rained from the start. My Fields have 5% Soil Moisture and thanks to germination failed nearly 50% fields gone, because no rain.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

That's really bad news! Does that mean, it is now stolen and cannot be uploaded to Giants Modhub and Blacksheep modding site? All this work for nothing, need to start over?

Modders should start keeping they mods more safe, i mean not uploading or giving them to another people who cannot be trusted. You never know who is the THIEF!
They should be able to put them directly to Giants modhub, then nobody can't steal them.
Last edited by IceUul on Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Ah that explains it. Didnt know it was uploaded then removed for pc. I think we will hear an official statement from Blacksheep Modding. As for action Blacksheep Modding can file a Digital Millennium Copyright Act complaint against any site that illegally has the mod uploaded to it. As far as I am concern websites will be need to comply or risk facing a lawsuit against them for breach of intellectual copyright. As it is the property of Blacksheep Modding. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it.
matains

Post by matains »

Thanks! I tried it at first growth stage (33%) and right after harvesting at 0% with no luck. Fertilizing grain with slurry seems to increase fertilization level on the map but i can't see the pattern change on the field so its kind of hard to do it properly.