How is it after the first day

Rasping rabbit

Re: Using your own equipment on contracts

Post by Rasping rabbit »

No worries. That will probably solve the problem. 👍🏻
icoombs

Re: Lizard trex 600 leaked to outside modsite

Post by icoombs »

A DMCA only works when there is a company behind the website that respects the law, most of these dodgy mod sites are only interested in the revenue they can get from the spam ads they have on their sites and know full well that most modders don't have the financial backing to continue with a law suit. It is unlikely this mod or any other mod uploaded to these scum sites will ever be taken down.
PanzerHue

Re: Seasons - thank you.

Post by PanzerHue »

Thanx a lot for a GREAT mod!!!! makes FS to the game i wanted!!!
Keep up the good work!
Best regards...
FarmerLee73

Seasons Grazing/Water

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Hi all,

Just a quick question if I may. I am playing on sud sudhemien sudhemmen oh god however you spell it! It uses custom animal pens and from what I can tell the cows will not "graze" nor will the water pump work. Am i doing something wrong or is it because this map is using custom pens and grazing and water pump only work on standard pens? :confusednew:
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Lol should I still be shunned?
BreadedVirus

Re: Seasons - thank you.

Post by BreadedVirus »

Totally appreciate the time and effort the seasons crew put into this mod.

Actually, I totally appreciate all the modders time and effort they put into mods....

Thank you very much *thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

There are bots that scour modhub and the second it gets uploaded the bots grab it and post it on 3rd party sites with different, usually paid $$, links.

So it probably wasn’t even a person that did it... not that it’s any better.
juf.de

Re: Seasans - Hay

Post by juf.de »

Wetgrass needs to be tedded to become drygrass and then you have to wait aswell so it becomes hay.
@theSeb: I really do like this feature. It was just confused, as i watched Farmer Klein his video, where the drygrass was a lot darker and i thougth the current drygrass would be hay and i encountered a bug or mod conflict or something like that.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

We changed the textures after FK made his video as we were concerned players could not see the difference between grass and semi dry.
CriusXD

Post by CriusXD »

Don't shoot at me please, but it is that you said the mod was stolen. If I didn't read this topic I assumed that Blacksheep Modding didn't uploaded it on the modhub site.

Because some mods aren't going to be uploaded on modhub only on those sites, so some mods I need to get of those sites.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Oh ok, well makes sense, it's much more visible this way.

And to not spam another thread i just like to thank you guys here for redoing such a great mod and sharing it with us, aswell as your active troubleshooting and helping here in the forum.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Azfoor

Re: Seasons Grazing/Water

Post by Azfoor »

If the mapmaker hasn't put in the option to have vaterpump it dosent work. And the animal pens need to have real grass in them to use the grasing option!
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:18 am Hi guys,

The mod was not stolen because nobody had this final version of the mod except the modhub. there was probably a system error in the test phase . the fact that he appeared online for a few minutes on the modhub. currently the mod is in console test. *thumbsup*

Regards,

BsM Team
Erm the mod is on modhub.us
Don't leak mods
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Sinclaircool wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:48 pm
Blacksheep-Modding wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:18 am Hi guys,

The mod was not stolen because nobody had this final version of the mod except the modhub. there was probably a system error in the test phase . the fact that he appeared online for a few minutes on the modhub. currently the mod is in console test. *thumbsup*

Regards,

BsM Team
Erm the mod is on modhub.us
Someone got hold of the mod and leaked it. Giants still have the final version in testing.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

If grass is 20% moisture or more it requires tedding. This will make the grass semi dry. In order for the grass to dry it need to sit on the field to dry naturally. If it rains it will get wet and eventually rot. Getting the best drying conditions is important. Its all about planning when you cut, ted if required. Rake then bale. Grass under 20% moisture only need to sit in the field preferably when the weather is good.