How is it after the first day

hun3

Questions about Seasons map updates.

Post by hun3 »

I'm just wondering while modders updating maps with Seasons:

1. The necessary updates are only visual or also functionality?

2. Do we need to start a new save game once the maps updated with Seasons?

Reason I'm asking is because I'm eager to start my realistic play on a few maps and dont know if I should wait or its fine to start. :gamer:
gingeredscot73

Re: Seasons - thank you.

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Totally agree.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:29 am A while,, lols.
Hasn't even been out 48hrs yet has it??
Now onto topic, thank you RM for seasons 19, once I can get mod (on console) and I can figure out how I will be making a donation also. Sharing something of this scale freely to all truly deserves rewarding.
Seasons release on Tuesday so its out just less than a week. Well 4 days actually. Take your time there is no rush. Best to get right. This will take a while, but I am patient. 👍👍
livesea72

Re: Lizard trex 600 leaked to outside modsite

Post by livesea72 »

BSM has given response Mod please lock
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
gingeredscot73

Re: Lizard trex 600 leaked to outside modsite

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I agree lock the thread Guil. Discussion is over.
reallogger

Re: Seasans - Hay

Post by reallogger »

juf.de wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:06 pm
Thank you for your kind words.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Im glad they withheld it for console so they can fix all the bugs for the best experience ever, thank all of yall at RM, yall the best
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
CriusXD

Re: Seasons - Testing snow ingame?

Post by CriusXD »

In which folder is the GEO-file placed?
Lucass

Re: Seasons - baling

Post by Lucass »

Thanks for reply, but I think You did not quite understand me ;)

a) the case is: I have hay/straw already in heaps on the field and suddenly it starts to rain.
I know that the straw/hay rots in the rain and their remaining amount probably depends on how long it rained.
Let's assume that it was short rain - I guess that the hay became grass again during raining and require drying to become hay again, but what about straw - can I baled straw immediately after the rain (if any) or wait some time?

b) what you wrote I knew - I mean rather can you foil grass for silage regardless of its moisture level (even during raining)?

c) ok, thanks :)
Doc3d

Re: Questions about Seasons map updates.

Post by Doc3d »

1. What is added is the seasons mask, which is both functional and visual. It allows for bales and loose straw or hay rot if not kept inside a shed, basically. It will also prevent the snow to fall inside the masked areas, so typically sheds, houses etc.

2. I do think you need a new save, but you could move equipment over from your old save and sort of continue on but that requires some editing of the save-game files. If you do NOT start a new save, you will not see the changes made to the seasons mask and might as well keep playing your old version of the map.
myke20987

Post by myke20987 »

howdy,

How do you enable cheats on PC without having the steam edition, i have a copy direct from giants website as i too do not have the rmaddsnow 1 command apparently.

Many Thanks
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

Should be the same with or without steam.

Note that the command is case sensitive, though (rmAddSnow 1).
Electsilver8

I'm loving seasons..

Post by Electsilver8 »

I finally found a map, made it through a year with seasons, when it cam time to harvest, it rained literally the entire time. By the time it quit raining, my crops were withered so I lost alot of money, kind of disappointed about it, but I'm loving the seasons mods. Great addition!

Oh yeah, why is it when I sow the field and it starts growing, it show patches of harvested field on my fields? It's like that with all the other fields that I dont own too.
myke20987

Post by myke20987 »

yep and it says command not found, others said you need to enable cheats and advised how to do this for the steam version but i have a direct copy so i am unsure how to enable cheats. both add and reset are not listed in the available commands.