How is it after the first day

elmo_flames

Seasons & Horse helper

Post by elmo_flames »

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the horse helper mod will do the training of the horses for you in Seasons 19 or do you need to do it manually?

I'm not opposed to doing the manual training if I only have a few horses, but 6+ horses will start to eat up the day quite a lot haha!

Thanks

PS: I will start enjoying FS19 properly now. It has felt like it was missing something since it came out as I always played with seasons in FS17 since it was released. Excellent job as always Realismus!
Guil

Re: Seasons - thank you.

Post by Guil »

PayPal is about as secure as you get.
da-hoffi

Re: Seasons & Irrigation

Post by da-hoffi »

Ok, that somehow kills my update for irrigation system but ok. It's not up to you, making Seasons compatible with other mods released just recently.

Anyway, looking forward to any progress/updates.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:08 am
Haza747 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:05 am https://www.realismusmodding.com/

Use this link and then bottom left of the page you will see a donate button.
Awesome, thank you.
What do y'all think is a reasonable donation??

One more thing, i don't have a PayPal account, could i please get any opinions regarding the credit card payment option being secure.. It is just that I'm hesitant about giving my card details as I have been victim of credit theft before
I used the creditcard version yesterday, easy to use and have never heard of any kind of misuse.

About how much I dont think there is a correct answer. I donated 10EUR while under development and another 15EUR yesterday. To me its more valuable than any DLC, and almost most of the game for that matter. But now that Im actually enjoys the game its more likely that I buy the DLC.
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Doc3d

Re: Seasons - Testing snow ingame?

Post by Doc3d »

Same issue here. Successfully (as far as I know, no issues when following instructions) painting the SeasonsMask but in-game, after running rmAddSnow 1, there is snow also inside where I painted the mask.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

What do y'all think is a reasonable donation??

$29.95 That how much was FS 19.
Mjp1980

Re: Seasons & Horse helper

Post by Mjp1980 »

I far as I know it’s working on windchaser I’m getting income at midnight and I’m not doing anything with the horses
1992Tadej1992

Re: How is it after the first day

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

IceUul wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:44 pm
1992Tadej1992 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:26 pm Unfortunately seasons will never be the same without quality mods that makes the seasons even more enjoyable.
What mods?
Dural mods.
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

New day, new attempt. However, I noticed the snow mask manual has been completely rewritten since last night.

I've been trying the new method on two different maps, but this time I am not able to open the map in the editor at all once I am done following the steps. The editor simply closes on loading. Is there any log for the editor?

There is one step in the manual I am having trouble with, which is the only thing I can think of that would cause the crash. When adding materials, it says to replace the WINDROW_SHADER_FILE_ID with the ID number of the windrowFoliageShader. I can't find any such file in any of the maps I have tried. I can also not find a single file that has the relative="true" command at the end.

The closest file I can find, which appears in both maps, is "windShader.xml". I have been using the file ID for this one. I have also tried adding the relative="true" command at the end manually.

Anyone here with any luck / skills?
Guil

Post by Guil »

You are probably better off going to slack and discussing it with RM.
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=150107&sid=6208e9 ... e1026492b1
wombles

Re: Seasons on Ravenport.

Post by wombles »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 pm Yes, Giants must be happy. Their game is finally complete. All they had to do is wait patiently for other people unrelated to the company, and working for free.

Can't wait to jump in myself!
Define working for free. On their web site you will find a donate button, which in my opinion should be used by those that use seasons.
Petje81

Re: Seaons

Post by Petje81 »

Salmotuttra wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:18 pm Hi......i'm playing Felsbrun with seaons and noticed that when I return to house to rest...It's full of snow on the floor.....Anyone else noticed this?
Same here, started as "new farmer" with a new savegame and in the first winter i got snow inside the house and also inside the matching barn.
The open shed had no snow under the roof so that's ok.

Aside from such minor bugs i haven't (yet) found anything else wrong.

My biggest thanks to the team that created Seasons! Great work! It created a new challenge for me in FS19 and looking at my first withered crop when the weather scr*w*d me over in the harvest period this will be fun *thumbsup*
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

I somehow managed to get mine working after restarting FS a few times, which was a bit strange.
I noticed a few mistakes I’d made by not always being able to see the actual painting in GE, I think it’s because the object has a floor built in, so what I paint ends up under the floor and not visually shown. After editing they seem ok now. Fingers crossed!
Remember you have to start a NEW save game for your edits to show. I learned that the hard way (by not understanding why my edits didn’t show up after reloading...doh!)
elmo_flames

Re: Seasons & Horse helper

Post by elmo_flames »

That's good to know, but I don't know if you get money if you just take care of them (food, water and straw). If horsehelper isn't working then they might not be trained, but you might get money anyway because you kept them alive
george.earlslight

Re: Seasons on Ravenport.

Post by george.earlslight »

Noone apart from Giants and Realismus knows about what arrangement there's in place to create Seasons.
My totally uninformed guess would be that Rahkiin working as a full-time employee is managing the Seasons effort, while the rest of the team received a significant reimbursement at release.
And by the looks of it, they did have a deadline; before FarmCon/Platinum.
Whatever the truth, it doesn't matter so much to me. We have Seasons less than a year from release and it is my belief that Giants had a great deal orchestrating the effort.